Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 52

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

To be fair the first episode that barely had any baby Yoda in it at all was extremely good!
    I can see it working without the child, but further exploring the dynamic between a bounty hunter and a baby is also cool

2. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Yea, baby Yoda will likely be gone next season one way or the other. Otherwise it’s gonna get old with Mando just protecting him every episode.

3. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

Next season he’ll be teenage Yoda lol

SpyKi, coleslawed and oncenowagain like this.
  4. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

following the groot formula. I dig it lol

5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I would love for them to explore more force stuff with the Child. He's done it, what, twice?

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  6. Greg

That would probably take around 100 years to get to

7. bodkins

Trusted

Maybe. IG said species age “differently”. Nothing that says it’s a direct correlation to how humans age.

8. Kuri44

There’s so little things/parts that kinda remind me of N64’s Shadows of The Empire

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Watched ep 5 earlier, and thought it was MUCH better than last weeks. Though again they need to shake up these episode structures. I thought for a second it was gonna end on a cliffhanger of the younger bounty hunter kidnapping The Child.

nope it all gets neatly wrapped up again, and they leave....

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  10. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

E8643C78-9D8B-43BA-8CAE-41F148800CB3.jpeg

12. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Hope baby yoda is in every episode of this show.

13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it has to be now

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  14. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I feel like Mando will return him to his homeworld or give him to someone else at the end of the season and next season will have a different plot entirely.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

yuhhh son!

Kingjohn_654, Kuri44 and Brother Beck like this.
  16. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I had basically forgotten about Shadows of the Empire for N64! I think I had sorta conflated it with Knights of the Old Republic in my head, but Shadows was awesome. I spent a lot of time playing that one.

17. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Are we ready for Boba Fett to show up?

Evidence: The spur sound for the unknown figure in the end of the last episode. The electronic sound, which I first thought was a tracking fob, is the exact sound from when Boba Fett shows up in A New Hope's special edition Jabba scene and looks directly at the camera.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. Greg

No no no no no thank you

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

isn't this set in a completely different time period tho?

20. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Five years after ROTJ where we assume Boba Fett met his fate, but it’s Star Wars and “no ones ever really gone.”

Kingjohn_654 and angrycandy like this.
  21. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Sorry man. It's happening. Check the sounds. I went back and forth on them like 10 times the other night. It's the exact sound.

22. Boba survived in legends so he could come back at some point but he isn't needed here

coleslawed likes this.
  23. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

My theory is that it could be Cobb Vanth who had Boba's armor in the Aftermath books so we get fake Boba now and then real Boba later when Boba kills him and takes his armor back.

coleslawed likes this.
  24. Bunch of people have pointed that out I just hope it's misdirection

25. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

He may not be "needed" but using 2 sound effects associated with Boba Fett and then it NOT being him? That's cheaper than anything. Literally fuck it though, Boba Fett is cool I don't care how uncool you think he is and I'd be stoked to see him.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.