Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 50

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I hope it's not Boba Fett, but Filoni will know what to do with the character if that is the case. My money is on Moff Gideon or someone working for him.

Dodger likes this.
  2. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

What I love is Filoni continues to be the best troll as he knows full well fans will theorize about Boba Fett even though it’s Gideon lol

3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

In Filoni we trust

aoftbsten likes this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Oh. Makes sense.

5. Dodge725

Trusted

I liked this episode a lot. It felt like an episode of Clone Wars, which makes sense due to Filoni directing.

bodkins likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

Agreed with all of this. I enjoyed it for the most part but man, some of that acting was so bad and really took me out of it.

Also, I get anxiety watching this show because I need baby Yoda to be ok. I mean, I know he will be but still

7. NitrateDawn

Regular

Liked this more than last week's episode but still leaves me feeling so-so about the series as a whole so far. Filoni's directing improved leaps and bounds over the first episode so that's good. Agree with some that it feels sort of like an episode of Clone Wars/Rebels, which translated to live action felt a bit jarring at times but I'm down for more of it

Dan Quinlan and Dodger like this.
  8. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I love Sedaris, but that was a jarring addition to the universe. And whoever played the young bounty hunter is an awful actor. Nearly as bad as Horatio Sanz in the first episode.

EASheartsVinyl and Dan Quinlan like this.
  9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Yea, Filoni's direction seemed much improved.

10. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

so is there any direction to this season or is each episode just him landing on another planet and getting in to shenanigans.

11. michael_gatto

Trusted

The young bounty hunter was Bobby Cannavale's son

Cameron and atticusfinch like this.
  12. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

another good episode

I love this show

Anthony_ and Dodger like this.
  13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

yeah it’s impressive how good every single episode has been right off the bat

coleslawed and angrycandy like this.
  14. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Man, I was so worried The Child was gonna get blasted at the end. I dug this episode, the young bounty hunter was douchey but I still enjoyed it. Loved the pit droids making a return.

atticusfinch likes this.
  15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Amy pulled me entirely out of the episode. Love her, but she just didn’t work here. Bummer that Toro has such an acting pedigree in his background because it did not show at all here. He was painfully bad.

This was my least favorite by far. Last episode didn’t feel particularly Star Wars-y, but I liked the story in general and what it did for the characters. This just didn’t work for me outside of a few moments.

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The acting from all secondary characters in this show continues to be absolutely dreadful. That might be my only real gripe with this thus far. Enjoyed this episode though for the most part.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  17. tvck

Trusted

Isn't that pretty par for the course with Star Wars tho?

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

No - i don’t think so

19. tvck

Trusted

20. Damnit Mando, stop leaving baby Yoda alone

coleslawed, aoftbsten and tvck like this.
  21. tvck

Trusted

it has provided us some of it's cutest moments, but ups my stress level lol

22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Hey now, he’s new at this parenting thing

coleslawed, angrycandy and Jason Tate like this.
  23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yeah this one was ok.

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Are we sure she’s dead with that person checking on her?

25. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I love Tattooine so fucking much.

Back when Solo came out I was telling everyone who would listen that all I wanted out of the spinoffs and extended universe was just to have cool characters and compelling stories set against familiar backdrops, not unnecessary backgrounds for every single character.

I’m so happy that this is turning into that.