Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 103

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I want this to happen now

coleslawed likes this.
  2. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

can we kill off Gina Carano's character asap and have Ming-Na be the recurring badass fighter Mando occasionally works with instead. please

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Episode was wild.

4. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I do think there’s some interesting things they could do with Boba. He could potentially be a good foil to Din. A foundling but a little less honorable. I think Boba could be conflicted about Grogu given that a Jedi killed his father.

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

It was a little weird to me that Cara was just suddenly on board with the new republic. I kind of thought that would be more of an extended subplot. It was just instantly resolved haha.

bodkins likes this.
  6. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I have no goddamn idea what's going on with the New Republic in this show. they'll pursue Mando's janky old Razorcrest across planets to abruptly give up when they realise who he is, but they let massive Imperial warships just fly through their space blowing shit up unchecked? like aight

7. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I think they claim the region by they don’t actually have control over it. Grief says something about how if the Empire couldn’t tame the region the new republic definitely can’t. It’s why that x-wing pilot wanted Cara to join, so they could start establishing a presence on another outer rim world.

coleslawed likes this.
  8. Loved that ep. Whole season has been so good.

9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

It also seems like they are implying that not many people even know the Empire is still doing serious business. Boba seemed shocked when he saw their ship, and he seems pretty in-the-know otherwise.

They also probably travel through hyperspace most of the time and avoid being spotted. Mando not utilizing hyperspace was the only thing that got him tailed by the officers.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. JRShoenberger

Trusted

So next week they recruit more folks to the team (Bo Kayan, other mandalorian, etc). Then they take the imperial ship in finale?

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Seems very likely to me

12. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Skinny people- no need for fat jokes re: Boba. You're not as funny as you think and you're showing your fatphobia.

coleslawed, bodkins, neo506 and 2 others like this.
  13. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

77550FAC-FE69-4302-9D90-1F97B8105D10.jpeg

coleslawed, Zach, astereo and 4 others like this.
  14. I've been posting weekly reviews of this show on YouTube and I wanted to see whether or not it would be too spammy to share on here. I know we only have a few weeks left but I'm trying to work in different ways of promoting the channel. Before I just dropped in one of my videos like a bot, I wanted to see if that would be too off-putting for people.

15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Sure give it a shot

16. Here you go:

Again if anyone has any issues with posting this just let me know. I don’t want to be a pain in the ass with it haha. Also, I’m fairly new to the YouTube game so I’m definitely open to feedback - feel free to send me a message on here if you have any tips so as not to hijack the thread.

17. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I envy your facial hair

18. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I envy the hat

DarkHotline likes this.
  19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I envy the lack of fear to put oneself out there for people to see

coleslawed, bodkins and DarkHotline like this.
  20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Agreed, to have something you're passionate about and put yourself out there expressing your interest in it, in a quality way, is great. Slowly but surely you'll build up those followers

21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

This was weird to me too. I kind of thought we'd finally see him lose it.

22. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I think we’ll see that catharsis come through in a character change in the next two episodes, rather than an explosive moment

smowashere, bodkins and aoftbsten like this.
  23. Thanks for the kind words! Being home so much these days has definitely left me with a lot of time to fill haha. YouTube has been a fun project to stay productive/have fun during all this craziness.

Ferrari333SP, Orla and aoftbsten like this.
  24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Maybe he knows they aren’t going to kill the child (yet) because they need him for experiments

aoftbsten likes this.
  25. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious