Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Pedro, Carl, and Gina talking on the Star Wars Show stage right now. God damn, I love Carl Weathers.

Dodger likes this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The BTS footage on YouTube. Quick shot of George on set in this too.

3. Anthony_

Love the diverse group of directors Favreau and Kennedy put together here

troyplaysbass and Dodger like this.
  4. Anthony_

The thing about this that I’m most looking forwais that it takes place between VI and VII. So exciting.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Found the clip on Reddit, looks friggin great.

aoftbsten likes this.
  6. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I honestly fully expect this to become my favorite Star Wars media, maybe after Empire. I much prefer the kind of stories you can tell through TV and this looks fucking amazing.

Dodger likes this.
  7. NitrateDawn

Regular

I will literally not believe Bill Burr is in this until I can see it with my own eyes. Holy shit do I need to see that

Especially after he went on Conan talking about how he never got Star Wars lol

aoftbsten and Dodger like this.
    aoftbsten, SteveLikesMusic and Dodger like this.
  9. bodkins

Trusted

Personally wanted all at once, but I’m cool with this approach as well. Instead I’ll just rewatch a shit ton between episodes.

10. NitrateDawn

Regular

Think it helps Star Wars to keep feeling like a big deal if you make people wait for each episode instead of dropping it all at once. Good decision

11. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

im starting to hate the all at once forced binge model. glad this will be weekly.

12. Dog with a Blog

Ol Billy Bounty Huntahh!

He confirmed it on his podcast this week. Also, a shitty recording of the trailer is out there.

aoftbsten and NitrateDawn like this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I've always hated it but as they've added more content to justify price increases it's become impossible

14. phaynes12

i definitely rode the wave of excitement with it for a long time but since the narratives move so quickly with shows now bc of it, i feel like if i don't watch the season in the opening weekend it's already been passed by.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Jason Tate like this.
  15. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I fell off on the Marvel shows because they would drop the whole season at once. I am find time once a week to sit down and watch an episode, but when a whole season is dropped at once I tend to forget about it. I’m glad Disney isn’t doing that with this.

coleslawed likes this.
  16. phaynes12

i dropped the marvel shows bc there’s no reason to make 13 episode full hour seasons anymore lol. that and, uh, they all sucked ass.

coleslawed and TSLROCKS like this.
  17. tvck

Trusted

Daredevil and S1 of Jessica Jones would like a word with you. But that's not what this thread is about ;)

18. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Very happy it's going to be a weekly release, I'll enjoy the hype cycle and discussion.

coleslawed and Dodger like this.
  19. bodkins

Trusted

coleslawed and Cameron like this.
  20. Wonder if we'll get an officially released teaser.

21. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I’m in

bodkins likes this.
  22. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I think we'll definitely get an official teaser, at that point the show will be a little over two months away.

bodkins likes this.
  23. bodkins

Trusted

Agreed and can’t wait

24. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Which director is everyone the most excited for? For me, it's probably Filoni just because I'm excited to see his first go at live action. Outside of him, I'm really interested to see Rick Famuyiwa. I thought Dope had a fun style to it that I'm curious to see in Star Wars.

Dodger likes this.
  25. bodkins

Trusted

Definitely excited to see what Filoni does. Watching the Mortis arc now and while I imagine The Mandolorian will be quite different, he just GETS Star Wars.

Really interested to see what they all bring to the table, lots of amazing talent.

Dodger and aoftbsten like this.