Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah I just learned that its not a ‘legends’ series

bodkins likes this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Yoda was 100 years old when he became a Jedi Master and he taught Jedi for centuries, it’s totally within the realm of possibility. Your acquaintance/friend is a whiner.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  3. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

???? when did we learn this? I thought the last we see of Ahsoka pre-ROTS was her leaving the temple. Well before this new CW season that seems to show them teaming up again.

4. I will not tolerate clone wars or rebels slander. Ahsoka is the best star wars character in my opinion.

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Filoni has talked about it during a past Clone Wars panel. Additionally, it was detailed in the Ahsoka novel.
    Ahoska might be my favorite too.

DarkHotline, bodkins and spiffa0 like this.
  6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I think a pretty good majority of people who watch the movies havent and will never watch the cartoons so it makes it really hard to ever bring a character over in a major way beyond just an Easter egg or whatever.

I think Chopper had a quick cameo in R1. And the Ghost ship is in the Rise of Skywalker trailer.

DarkHotline and bodkins like this.
  7. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Saw Gurrera

bodkins and aoftbsten like this.
  8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

So who do we think IG-11 got his bounty from? He said his orders were to terminate the target, whereas Mando was told to get it alive, but kill if necessary. I'm guessing Giancarlo Esposito's character.

coleslawed, Jason Tate and bodkins like this.
  10. bodkins

Trusted

This is a solid hypothesis. I was a little jarred that he said he had a kill order, but didn’t think much beyond that.

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Hmmm. Esposito is confirmed Imperial right? Could be warring Imperial remnants each trying to gain power with their own conflicting interests. Would be interesting to watch.

Your Milkshake likes this.
  12. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Also, it's a fucking delight to see classic Stormtroopers again and not those First Order troopers.

Your Milkshake likes this.
  13. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I didn't catch it on my first watch. I just though IG-11 preferred to bring targets in dead. I would love to see skirmishes between imperial remnants. Gimmie Herzog v Gus all day.

bodkins and Your Milkshake like this.
  14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Where in the timeline is this compared to Battle of Jakku?

15. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This is after that.

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I feel like we need a pinned comment at the top of every page saying this takes place 5 years after RotJ lol

coleslawed and Jason Tate like this.
  17. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Would not have helped me lol. Idk when Jakku takes place in respect to ROTJ either.

18. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This takes places approximately 9 years after the Battle of Yavin. The battle of Jakku takes places 5 years after the Battle it Yavin.

19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

like a year after RotJ

Allpwrtoslaves likes this.
  20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I had to look up Yaddle because I honestly forgot about that. Why is that so funny to me

22. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

23. bodkins

Trusted

He means the former that you mentioned.

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Why would you even want a movie for this? You can accomplish so much more story with TV series.

coleslawed and loudasallgetout like this.
  25. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

sounds super in touch