Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 24

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

coleslawed and Jason Tate like this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

No it was just in an interview he gave. It’s not a spoiler or a big reveal or anything he just casually says the name.

Dodger likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Love that they went with the name Bango Fett

4. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Hmmmmmm

5. NitrateDawn

Regular

Ok there's no way this is real, right? :crylaugh: Screenshot 2019-11-14 07.59.13.jpg

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh god someone I know is already posting that “the math doesn’t make sense” about the reveal at the end. We don’t even know who or what or how it’s there yet?!

coleslawed, Sean Murphy and Dodger like this.
  7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I doubt baby Yoda will appear in episode IX but it would be a surprising welcome for sure.

8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

God, I hope that's Burr's name. That or ZIP.... Reycrootaa.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

is this a "rian johnson ruined my childhood" kind of person as well?

EASheartsVinyl and theagentcoma like this.
  10. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

this is the MO for Star Wars fans these days. Think up silly theories and get mad when they aren't true

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

feel like the "species age differently" line was purposely put in there to shut internet fanboys up before they could even start whining about it lol

coleslawed, Ed59_, SpyKi and 3 others like this.
  12. Allpwrtoslaves Nov 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 14, 2019)
    Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

That Kamino emblem is either a huge red herring or maybe they actually are going for the clone Yoda

to add on to this: I’m pretty sure he referred to the target as an “asset” which as I’m rewatching the Fives arc on Clone Wars, is how the Kaminoans, Dooku, and Palp refer to the clones.

coleslawed and bodkins like this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I do not want to engage with them but it’s so tempting to get an early morning dunk in. The worst part is he was quoting another person with the theory and used the, “You can’t change my mind,” line so it was even more atrocious.

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i really don't want any of this new SW material to tie into anything we currently know. i think @Dog with a Blog said it best a page or so ago. there seems to be no point in continuing on making stories if everything in the end is going to tie back into the skywalker saga.

15. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

he also said it best with that yaddle post

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I wouldn't be shocked if 'baby yoda' didn't even play a bigger role in this story, perhaps in the next episode he returns it to safety (somehow, some way), as @Anthony_ said I think there's a less than 0% chance he returns it, which will likely spark hella controversy between he and his employer, which could set the show in motion, but yeah, i'm 50/50 on whether this even really means anything going forward, and it was just a nice way to gets fans sucked into the first episode/series.

17. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I think baby yoda is 100% the plot driver that fuels the rift between mando and the imperial loyalists, which will likely become the main conflict

bodkins likes this.
  18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Mando is going to be a dad. :blush:

19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

yeah I think this will be the case as well

Your Milkshake likes this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

hyped for tomorrow

bodkins likes this.
  21. CapnJazzHandz

Regular Supporter

He has spoken.

22. bodkins

Trusted

The week wait is gonna kill me:cringe:These three days were manageable, I’m perfectly hyped at the moment haha.

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i'll probably regret saying it at some point when there's a giant cliffhanger but i prefer this so much more than having everything available to binge. i remember waiting the week between episodes of Lost, or even GoT when it was...better... - the wait, the hype, the theories and conversation, is something you lose entirely when you just sit there for 9 hours and watch it all.

24. bodkins

Trusted

I totally get that. I love a good binge, but I agree it has been fun coming in here and discussing and I love that this thread will be bumpin for the next couple months. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i try to look up as little as possible about this show, so i think maybe i missed this, but, is this just an 8 episode mini series or is this gonna get picked up for multiple seasons?