Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine Band • Page 41

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Slangster, Jun 23, 2016.

1. meggers

Trusted

I refreshed for almost 10 minutes and was finally able to get both Forever Halloween and Imaginary Numbers.

macbethfan likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I was able to get the black/orange and Imaginary Numbers, I'm very excited for these

macbethfan likes this.
  3. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I didn’t get into this band until 2018, and only a fan of the last few records. I absolutely LOVE everything from American Candy - You Are OK. With that said, I really want a repressing of AC and LLL because both of those are at absurd pricing at the moment too. Fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

4. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Had site issues and when I tried again it was all gone, very disappointing, especially when you try to talk to the guys and they won’t respond, but they’ll respond about every other question...

5. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

They really could have done with saying that a UK store is opening next week before everything went on sale. I got FH and Imaginary Numbers because I didn't want to miss out, but $50 shipping to the UK is nuts and that easily could've been avoided if they had said something earlier

Matt504 likes this.
  6. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

If we had an easy way to switch your order to me, I’d gladly take them off your hands so you could get cheaper shipping lol

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wow shipping already. Didn't realize this wasn't a pre-order.

8. seanxwilliams

Are orders all shipping out now? Still no shipping notice for my order (which is coming to the UK), and no mention again from the band regarding the UK store they spoke about...

9. iiiii623498

Regular

I can’t speak for UK orders, since I live in the US, but I received my shipping notice two days ago. It went to my spam folder. For reference, I ordered the Forever Halloween and Imaginary Numbers records, with no extra merch

10. meggers

Trusted

I live in the US and haven’t gotten a shipping notification and I just ordered the vinyls. I know some people placed multiple orders so that could be the cause for the backup. Plus they only have 1 person at a time shipping orders.

11. SPine

Trusted

I have not received any notification about the Forever Halloween/ Imaginary Numbers records. Anyone else still waiting?

12. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I’m still waiting to see if they have another batch hidden, still pissed about how the whole release went down...

13. seanxwilliams

Yep, also still waiting on a shipping notification for mine. I emailed about it and they said they'd hope to get mine out by the end of the week.

14. meggers

Trusted

If anyone was planning to go to 8123 fest, it has been rescheduled to March 25th-29th, 2021.

15. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Anyone checked out the Pillar app they've been promoting? Seems like a smart business, but I'd like to know what the content is like before I buy in.

16. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Alert

Mr. Serotonin, meggers and JBoch like this.
  17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Flowers on the Grave?

earthlight likes this.
  18. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Cant be a new single yet, right? Maybe acoustic versions or reworked songs?

19. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

"This is a cryptic message from a band called The Maine . . . This is a new project. This is a new experience. This is something you will have to wait to see."

20. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Well, i’m lost

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

We'll see tomorrow then! The tombstone and the flowers must be coincidental then haha.

23. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Stairway to heaven and flowers on the grave mashup confirmed

Daniel182 likes this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Excited for whatever it is

25. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Wonder if it’s a reimagining? I can’t imagine they have a new album ready to drop just yet but I’m stoked either way.

earthlight likes this.