Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine Band • Page 25

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Slangster, Jun 23, 2016.

1. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'd say so. Pretty underrated record.

2. Their crowd was ridiculously big at Warped. I’m betting next record cycle they’re playing bigger venues.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  3. meggers

Trusted

If anyone was wanting 8123 fest tickets, Pat mentioned on the latest podcast that more 2 event tickets should be available soon.

4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I just want more of them. Currently jamming to lll right now

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea this album cycle has actually been hugely successful for them. I think it's safe to say they're at the height of their popularity, which is really crazy. Keep pumping out incredible albums, and people are eventually forced to pay attention. I really hope this next album pushes them even further, because I honestly am not sure there is a band who deserves it more (and the fact that I truly don't believe they even care about getting more popular than they are makes me want it for them even more).

felipecardel likes this.
  6. I’ve said for the better part of a decade that I think this is a band that will never actually break up. At some point they may become less active, but I still pretty firmly believe there will never be an “end” for The Maine

7. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

They will be working with Matt Squire on the new album. I actually like that choice now 10 years later. He did great on the new Underoath album...

Onlyadirector likes this.
  8. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2018-7-29_18-35-30.jpeg

9. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

I love their schedule for album cycles. New the Maine by this time next year probably, woohoo!

10. meggers

Trusted

I wonder if they’ll announce the new album at 8123 fest like they did with LLL.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. Matt Squire has been killing it lately. I think he did the Seaway record too.

12. Kyle Black did the Seaway record I believe.

I think the last thing Matt did was the new Underoath record

Matt504 likes this.
  13. For some reason I get Mike Green and Matt Squire confused, and I thought Mike did Vacation.

14. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

It's going to be really, really hard to top Lovely Little Lonely for me. Every single second on that album is absolute perfection, straight down to the intro's/outro's and blending tracks.

But I am excited to see what they do

15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeah and Mike Myers

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just want this album to be massive for them. This band deserves the world. Hoping for a Spring/Early Summer release because I'm impatient.

Aregala and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  17. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Exactly how I feel!

I'm very excited but also even more so, nervous to see what direction they go in. I hope they continue on with same style as I think the 3EB influence suits them well.

LLL quickly became one of my favourite albums of all time last year.

earthlight and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  18. BlackwingE

Trusted

I hope they make an album with a little more variety of song structure. A lot of the songs on LLL sounds like a variation of English Girls from American Candy.

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I'm not nervous. In my opinion their only slight misstep was Forever Halloween. Last coupla albums have been fantastic for the most part. Only goin' up.

felipecardel and meggers like this.
  20. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

^ yup

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I've liked essentially every other album from them, so I'm hoping this one doesn't continue that pattern.

22. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

That means you didn’t like Pioneer or American Candy, how is that possible? Lol

earthlight and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  23. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought they were bad albums lol

smowashere likes this.
  24. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I only enjoy CSWS (prob nostalgic factor) and LLL (blew me away). The others have like 1-2 tracks I liked but overall never really stuck.

25. Real hard to wrap my head around liking either LLL or AC but not the other. LLL is a more well put together album but they’re really not much different from one another like at all

meggers and Mr. Serotonin like this.