The Maine/Twin XL - The Mirror Tour (Fall 2019) Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TylerDrumming, Aug 5, 2019.

1. meggers

Regular

I’m curious the dates without an extra opener might get a longer set from The Maine.

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

My date gets none of those. Which might actually be a good thing for me, since Hellogoodbye is doing a small living room tour that night that I don’t think I can miss lol.

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Fair enough, but I still think Chicago is most likely since they're from there.

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Hm? They're from SoCal.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Lol I am clearly very off about something here. I must have mixed up with another band at one point because this has been in my head for a while.

Anyway, I now highly doubt the “?” will be Chicago. Carry on everyone

6. Brent

Ready When You Are Supporter

Stoked for Nick to be at Boston. Hoping for a heavy set of A Rocket To The Moon tunes.

7. bkaeser93

Regular

Really wish any of those artist were playing the Tampa date

8. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

right? was majorly hoping for another artist on top of twin xl. they're good, but not as good as the ones that got added.

9. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

They've already said that they're playing the longest set they've played in a while, so I can't imagine how long of a set we'd get without that extra opener. I'm down for a 2 hour Maine set, though, but I'm sure the show will probably just end early.

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Not to mention this will be a pretty precisely time-coded show, I imagine, with all the audio and visual elements. Not a lot of room to add songs.

Brent likes this.