Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine to Begin New Album in October

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

sickkkkkkkkkk cannot wait

VIBE UP

3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

The only good thing about time flying these days is that albums seem to drop out of nowhere for me. I'm sure this release date will be here before I know it and I can't wait.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Dead_Presley

Love love loved their last album, can’t wait.

JamesMichael and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

very very very interested to see where they go from here. LLL is one of the best pure alt-rock records of the last few years

6. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

So excited for this. They get better and better with each album.

7. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate Thank you for the credit good sir. Really excited to see what direction they take on this album...

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Hyped for this. The only album I didn’t care for much was Black & White. They’ve nailed every album since. Seems kinda quick to move on from LLL? Or is time just flying.

One thing I love is that every one of their recent albums reminds me of a season.

American Candy - Spring
    LLL - Summer
    Forever Halloween - Fall
    Pioneer - Winter

9. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

Amazing news. LLL was easily my album of the year for 2017. Can't wait to hear some new tunes

10. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Their last album was my AOTY, so I'm really, really hyped about this. I probably write the following sentence in every The Maine-related thread or article, I think the progression this band made over the course of their career is stunningly incredible.

11. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Present and accounted for

12. duritzfan13

all we have is time

CSWS and LLL are my two favs from them so the fact that their progression from LLL will be back with Matt Squire makes me sooo excited