Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine - Modern Nostalgia Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by andrew.elofson, Jun 12, 2017.

1. emlantzy

Regular

No Pittsburgh is disappointing for me but not surprising. Guess I'll be trying to go to Cleveland

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Safe to assume they'll have both records at this? Really need to finally get those

3. SPine

Trusted

LLL is 100%. Not sure if AC has been pressed lately.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn well hopefully

5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They have a tour exclusive red variant for LLL, /500. Assuming they'll do something similar with AC and do a tour exclusive blue variant.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn I probably won't get there until right around the time they go on so I'll probably miss those :tear:

7. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The last time the Maine did a tour exclusive, they didn't limit them nightly if i remember.

(Then again that's when they were support for a different tour so who knows)

JaytotheGee likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I can't talk about this tour right now. I don't think I can go anymore unless I somehow get a ticket to the Cleveland show which seems unlikely, and I'm crushed. Work is making me go to the Michigan the week of the Chicago show :(

9. SPine

Trusted

Slight chance I may have an extra ticket to Cleveland. My buddy's girlfriend might not be able to go.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

If you were able to hook that up for me, I can't even tell you how grateful I would be.

11. SPine

Trusted

They live in Columbus and she might not be able to get off work. I can let you know in the next few days if she's going or not.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ok thanks! No rush, but let me know if it becomes available. That's unfortunate for her though :/ Why does work have to get in the way of good shows?

SPine likes this.
  13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I just realized I'm at Walt Disney World the day of the Raleigh show and I'm actually super bummed about that.

14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

hitting this tomorrow in LA, so excited. LLL is still in regular rotation

15. DickyCullz

this was so much fun. they sounded great

did LLL first, then a quick gap whilst they switched into blue suits and then into American Candy. No encore.

Snagged LLL on the red vinyl. They had a decent amount available and as far as I saw I was the only one would took one. They didn't have any other albums for sale.

Found it interesting that they said the reason they decided to do this tour was because they didn't want to date themselves and they really like the music they are making now, and how supportive of their newer stuff people seemed to be.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I was wondering what order they'd play them in. Kind of figured it'd be that way, though I was hoping the other way on the off chance I pull off tickets to Cleveland, as I'd be a little nervous that I'd be running behind. All hypothetical though.

I still think it's so awesome they are doing this. I know I'd much rather see this set than a set that includes their first 2 albums in any big way.

17. DickyCullz

yeah this way they end with Another Night On Mars so you get that sing off.

Thought it could be cool to alternate between the albums so its not just a straight run, but as they want to change suits between albums makes sense.

18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Thanks for the info! I’m pretty excited to see this show next week.

19. DickyCullz

supports weren't bad either. hadn't heard of them, preferred Dreamers even if their lyrics were a bit basic. That drug song... eeesh.

And Night Riots wish they were The 1975

20. andrew.elofson

Has anyone seen the production for this tour? I don't want to spoil it but you can find it on instagram if you're curious. These guys have style like no other.

21. emlantzy

Regular

So glad I'm going to be making it to one of these shows, a friend was at the show last night and sent me some snaps and it looked amazing

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Tix for Cleveland only $250 on stubhub should I do it??

smowashere and JaytotheGee like this.
  23. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The venue just released 10 more - they tweeted about it, you have to call them.

24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

So glad they're doing the albums in order, and not doing that stupid thing that NFG was doing and mixing up the tracklists.

25. btr

Trusted Supporter

This! It doesn't feel as special when the band plays 80% of the album on a regular tour anyways.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.