Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine - Lovely, Little, Lonely World Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by estacey99, Jan 18, 2017.

1. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

presale is lovelylittlelonely

Daniel182 likes this.
  2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Password is lovelylittlelonely

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Got my tickets for Chicago!

Daniel182 likes this.
  4. Daniel182

Me too! So glad Beach Weather is supporting.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I should probably check them out soon.

6. Daniel182

josephcissell likes this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

JUST ANNOUNCED -- The Maine - The Lovely, Little, Lonely Tour w/ special guests The Mowgli's and Beach Weather on Saturday, May 6th! Presale begins Wednesday at 10AM, use password SUPERSTAR.

Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday at 12PM.

8. andrew.elofson

8123 Fest has just made me more hyped for this tour. Bad Behavior sounds INCREDIBLE live!

9. andrew.elofson

*Oh no a double post* Any setlist predictions?

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Hey Philly! We will be hanging out and selling tickets at the TLA tomorrow at 3 PM. Come say hello and grab a ticket for The Lovely, Little, Lonely Tour!

11. andrew.elofson

If anyone in Denver is attending 3/30, you can catch my band 1000 Miles of Fire opening up the show! So stoked to be a part of this! Will be documenting the entire thing and posting merch, setlist etc in this thread!

ALT/MSC/FAN and kidinthebushes like this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

If anyone needs a Chicago ticket, I have one for sale for face value. I bought it tonight, then was reminded no more than 5 minutes later that I have a wedding to go to that night, so I'm going to try to make it to the Milwaukee date instead.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

BOGO tickets for the Milwaukee show.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Their London show on 3/25 is sold out.

15. mmcd323

Regular

really haven't been into the Maine since their "can't stop, won't stop" era but these 2 new singles are such jams I might have to go check this tour out

Daniel182 likes this.
  16. andrew.elofson

Hoping we get a London setlist after the show this weekend. I'm dying to know what songs from the new record are gonna be played live.

17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This is the same night as senses fail and I still can't decide which I want to go to.

18. meggers

Trusted

Has anyone heard anything about the pop up shops for album release day? I know a Facebook page was made with all the places hosting one, but I haven't heard anything besides that.

19. andrew.elofson

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Damn, I wish they were playing Growing Up. I loved the version of it they played on Warped last summer.

22. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Surprised that they haven't dropped Right Girl yet to be honest.

23. Collins

Trusted

got my tickets for austin. excited for it. hoping they keep quite a few american candy tracks in the set

24. andrew.elofson

I agree, Inside of You is a much stronger track

25. SPine

Trusted

Think there will be a fall leg to the US tour? They skipped over Ohio completely and I'm still on the fence about the Michigan show..