Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine Livestream Concert

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Maine performed a special livestream concert on Saturday. You can watch that on YouTube.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Man, I really miss going to shows. Sticky sounds awesome "live"

3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

IT'S SO GOOD

billyboatman and JamesMichael like this.
  4. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

I was already sold on Sticky, but hearing it live made me fall even deeper in love! What a jam. This band fucks.

billyboatman and parkerxcore like this.
  5. TheTagalongs

Wow, I kind of checked out from following The Maine for a while, and apparently it was longer than I thought; I only recognize "Right Girl" and "Into Your Arms" from that setlist. I guess I have to dive back in.

billyboatman likes this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

They’ve gotten so much better. Have fun rediscovering them!

billyboatman and Jason Tate like this.
  7. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

you can feel how much this band cares about the fan experience. long live the maine.

8. midtown1870

Newbie Supporter

I did the same, thought they were just a dime a dozen pop punk band from the 07-10 era. Got back in to them last year, their whole catalog is so good.