Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine 15th Anniversary - 8123 Fest (The Summer Set, 3OH!3, etc. + more TBA) Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Sep 13, 2021 at 8:38 AM.

1. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I've always wanted to go to one of these, & this year I'm finally making it happen. I'd love to hear more about past events from anyone who's gone about what to expect!

unnamed.jpg

2. meggers

Trusted

I went last fest and loved it! It’s definitely a long and tiring weekend, especially if you do the Friday show and an after party. I believe there’s even more events for this fest and I’m excited to see what they’ll be.

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. JeebsJay

The first fest was generally amazing and I heard the second fest was even better! Highly recommend if anyone can get out there. Just a good group of bands/people.

4. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I've only heard great things about it, I can't wait!! I'm looking forward to see who else gets added, & I assume we'll get whatever hotel they partner with. We've already got a bundle for the whole weekend, and will probably get the Thursday & Sunday shows too whenever they're announced.

5. meggers

Trusted

I think I saw 8123 mention they’re finalizing hotel deals and should have them up in a few weeks. Last fest I think there was 5 or so different hotel options at different price points.