Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine – You Are OK • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 27, 2019.

1. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Give American Candy a spin when you have a chance. Great album as well.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. efp722

Regular

checking it out now!

3. DearCory

Regular

This is lovely...I wish this would've been track one and then the rest of the album kicked off

4. This album is so good.

I'm excited to see them still be at it after all this time. I remember first meeting / seeing them at the House of Blues on Sunset (RIP) back in 2008 with Mayday Parade and them being some of the nicest people.

Fun Fact: I took my college roommate with me to that show and she had no idea who they were but was down for a free concert. When we were waiting outside she recognized Pat and was like hey that looks like this guy I went to high school with. And it was! He ended up stopping to chat with us and they reminisced about their classes. Good times...

5. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

I only ever listen to a few songs from this band even though I love them and should listen to their full albums more often but I just wanted to pop in here and say that My Best Habit has one of the best choruses I’ve ever heard, no hyperbole

6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I can jam out to that song on repeat. Super excited to see them perform it on July 5th in Dallas.

Mr. Serotonin and JamesMichael like this.