Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Lonely Island • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, May 20, 2017.

1. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

tucah and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Never got to see Hot Rod in theaters but I was the only one in the theater for Pop Star!

Grapevine_Twine likes this.
  3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

In the summer between 6th and 7th grade my parents took me to a double feature of The Simpsons Movie and Hot Rod and it changed my life.

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

JRGComedy and Anthony_D'Elia like this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

kidwithhelmet, Shrek and JRGComedy like this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Anthony_ likes this.
  7. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Grandpa Simpson reading "Oatmeal Enthusiast" magazine is one of the hardest laughs I have ever had in a theater.

JRGComedy likes this.
  8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

We were asked to write a song for this year’s Academy Awards… Unfortunately, it wasn’t chosen because it was “financially and logistically impossible”, so for fun we thought we’d share the rough storyboards of what would have been a fully shot, star-studded music video of exorbitant cost. All vocals and visuals are temp, so please use your imagination and enjoy!

kbeef2 and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  9. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Amazing

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Their Youtube has actually been pretty active the past month or two, wondering if they're getting ready to get something new off the ground. Would love a new album, especially since they're doing their first concert soon at that Comedy Central festival

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

smowashere, Davjs and BornToRun like this.
  13. btr

Trusted Supporter

Honestly would drop an absurd amount of money for a tour in the vein of a "Weird Al" type show. It's all I want.

14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I got my tickets

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've wanted a Lonely Island tour for literally almost 10 years now, I really hope it happens

16. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

my boyfriend is going through like, a second lonely island phase after realizing Andy Samberg is his favorite person so if we can all collectively cross our fingers for a tour...that would be great. I would love to see them but he would lose his fucking MIND and it would be the best gift ever.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  17. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

It'd be really weird if they played California and never did a New York show.

18. Jake Gyllenhaal

I'd imagine a tour would be akin to a Weird Al show with a multi-media display and constant costume changes

19. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I want a tour, but I'd be interested in seeing how they pull it off with so many celebrity/artist guests in their best songs.

20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

But they can do Rock Roll Skate without any guests

chewbacca110 likes this.
  21. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Probably in the same way Pitbull does concerts, don't ask me what that is, but it'll probably be similar.

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

The "Dramatic Intro" on The Wack Abum kills me. "The Lonely Island was found beat to death with their own dicks outside an all-male strip club."

Mister Lyrical and JRGComedy like this.
  23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I hadn’t heard I Fucked My Aunt in years but it came up on shuffle today and I couldn’t stop laughing. What a profoundly stupid song.

Owlex, smowashere and JRGComedy like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

obviously they need to do a Lonely Island cruise on a motherfucking boat

mad, kbeef2 and Davjs like this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Meanwhile I’ll be at Kinkos making copies