Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The LGBTIQ Rights and Discussion Thread Social • Page 33

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. lightning

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

The rhetorical question about keeping your dick in your pants has me thinking about just how much emphasis society puts/has put on that appendage. Seems so silly but at the same time my brain still wants that accessory and I'm literally going to have to pay for one wtf brain lolol

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

5. lightning

:-/

LWS and Contender like this.
  6. lightning

Contender likes this.
  7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I had a phone interview for a job today, and afaik they don't know I'm trans, and it's like this awesome fresh start without a bit of that baggage. I don't mean it to sound bad if it does, but I want them to see me and my abilities and not have any preconceptions or start trying to figure out what I used to look like etc

mad, iCarly Rae Jepsen and Shakriel like this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

10. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Yep, totally forgot about that

11. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i went to college with her cousin torre, cool cool

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

thread

Shakriel likes this.
  13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

no, you got a little teary reading that

not me

Shakriel likes this.
  14. lightning

15. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Wharf Rat and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  16. lightning

awwgereee and Contender like this.
  17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

if anyone is interested in helping out a friend of mine for christmas, please PM me. he's raising money for his name change here in CA and needs $277 more to hit the goal (he estimated his costs based on what it cost me). he works at the dispensary i go to and came out to me first, then added my name to the patient database when it wasn't yet my legal name - and told the other employees what was up - so this is the least i can do for him :heart:

18. timmyh

It's hard to watch old tv shows where they made the gay person your stereotypical gay person

Really disgusting to look back on it

19. Driving2theBusStation

Regular

Any LGBTQ or even gender/sex ambiguous chillwave music (the vocals of MBV, Sigur Ros for example) someone can recommend? :blush:

20. lightning

21. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Those threads should probably be separated. POC and LGBT are two huge, overlapping swaths of people

22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

So, I started a site that's dedicated to educating/writing about cannabis, and I'm looking to talk to LGBTQIA/POC/women and the overlap between the three who are in the industry. doesn't matter what level. i want to amplify our voices in any way i can.

also, if you guys have any thoughts or suggestions, please share them! also x2 i'll leave this here: cannabisandcaffeine.co

Contender likes this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

24. timmyh

was walking to gas station and some one just yelled "you're gay" as they drove by me

ok?

I'm not gay but if I was why do you feel the need to scream that? who cares

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen