Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Lego Ninjago Movie (Charlie Bean Bob Logan and Paul Fisher, September 22nd 2017) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Feb 7, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

full trailer tomorrow, here's a teaser

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. Davjs

Trusted

Saw a trailer in front of Lego Batman. I don't know anything about this series/property but it looks funny and at this point I trust all things Lego.

.......never thought I'd say that :-)

4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Who know a parody franchise would come out of Lego.

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. Here for it

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

the magic was gone for the batman movie....ill catch this on a plane someday

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Lego Batman is solid

GrantCloud and trevorshmevor like this.
  9. Davjs

Trusted

I loved the Lego Batman movie. What was wrong with it? Is this another case of people comparing too much to the first instead of just enjoying it?

electro haikus likes this.
  10. Lego Batman was fantastic. Better than the Lego Movie imo.

11. Both Lego movies so far have been wonderful

12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

The game looks like a lot of fun.

13. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

This looks solid enough to see. If anything, I love that voice cast.

14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Wasn't a fan of this. Just felt totally flat other than some scattered banter from Garmadon.

15. 100% still gonna see this but that is disappointing to hear

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

See it if you must, but lower your expectations. It has the same frenetic pace as the first two lego movies, but a max of 30% of the jokes land. And you won't really care about Lloyd anywhere near as much you would Emmet. One of my least favorite movies this year, I must say

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Damn I'm going to see this because I loved the first few (and I knew this wouldn't compare) but that's tough to hear. Was this geared more towards kids rather than the whole family?

18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Nah, they didn't dumb it down for kids or anything like that. You'll probably laugh at a few things like I did.

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i was pretty bored by the batman lego.... i feel like this has to be even worse than that (not that batman was bad, it was just, im over it?)

20. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I'm going to see this because I have Moviepass and I am on a quest to see literally everything I can before the inevitable sinking of that ship. My buddy is joining me on this venture. We're gonna go see that repulsively awful looking Friend Request flick on Sunday, so this will look like Citizen Kane in contrast I'm sure

21. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Overall review scores fell pretty hard today, huh?

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyone end up seeing this? Just curious

23. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Saw it yesterday. Didn't like it anywhere near as much as the other two Lego movies but it was still enjoyable for sure

24. Merl1n

Cool movie. I have bought some characters already :)

25. Snagged this from Redbox last night. Did not enjoy. Half baked may be giving it too much credit tbh. Spent the last 20 or so minutes on my phone mostly, it was kinda hard to finish. Pretty bummed but at least my expectations weren't sky high to begin with