Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (Mike Mitchell, February 8, 2019) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Serh, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Excited to go see this tomorrow morning. Haven't been to a theater in a month, so excited to do that, too. haha.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Speaking of Miles, Into the Spider-Verse was better than both of them.

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Definitely thought it started off slow, but man it truly picked up the last 3/4s of the movie

ChaseTx and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Curse whoever made the decision to not offer the full version of Super Cool on the soundtrack

Zilla likes this.
  5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

6. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

most of this disappointed me

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

That one line says it all "they jumped the gun on the spinoffs before establishing the franchise first" bingo.

It's hard to push something as Lego 2... when we had Lego movies between installments

sawhney[rusted]2 and Zilla like this.
  8. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Yea, this was disappointing for me.
    Barely laughed. Felt more geared towards kids than the first. Best part was the quick shot of “vegetable observation” as a spa treatment, which is a giant creepy carrot staring at you.

9. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

10. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

This was really fun. The first one is one of my favorite animated movies and this was not quite as funny but still really enjoyable and had some great moments

Best thing imo was Batman recommending Elliott Smith

Also I'd disagree that Incredibles 2 is better than this but then again I was never huge on The Incredibles anyway

Also this is the first thing I've seen with Tiffany Haddish, whose name I've seen everywhere for the past year or so

11. ChaseTx

I got a little misty

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

13. ChaseTx

It's a recurring bit (among people who know who both of them are) that Jon Lajoie looks like Keith

14. Forgot to mention that this was great. Maybe not as exciting or funny as the first one, but it continued and expanded the themes from the first and had a good message. Haddish was a nice addition.

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

free on hbo go/now for non-subscribers

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

just hit me that since it's moving away from WB then we're not fucking getting a lego batman sequel

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

awakeohsleeper likes this.