Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Lego Batman Movie (McKay, 2017) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 28, 2016.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yo how have y'all not mentioned condiment man

2. There were so many bits in this, it's hard to recall them all lol. Condiment Man was hilarious

Chase Tremaine and JRGComedy like this.
  3. Chummel

This Must Be My Dream

4. I hope you got my reference, or else my comment could have sounded super offensive and demeaning :teethsmile: And if that was the case, I apologize!

Davjs likes this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

I've been calling my wife "girl buddy" since and I refuse to stop.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  6. You go, Glen Coco!

I no longer want a girlfriend. She will be girlbuddy. And hopefully then wife, but still girlbuddy.

Davjs and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  7. Really glad I saw this with a huge Batman fan because he pointed out that pretty much everything in this was a reference to an actual Batman thing. Condiment Man and the shark spray were two things I definitely thought were just created to get a laugh -- had no idea they were real haha, among many other things.

8. [​IMG]

9. Dodge725

Trusted

As a big fan of the Secret Six, I loved seeing Catman. The Pulp Fiction reference was also perfect.

Tim likes this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

What was the Pulp Fiction reference? I feel like this movie has so much jammed into it, it requires repeat veiwings. Which I'm 100% for.

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Sucks that this is executive produced by a Trump cabinet member

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  12. He's got a ton of producer credits on movies I love. Lego Movie, Edge of Tomorrow, Inherent Vice, Fury Road, Midnight Special, BvS, Conjuring 2.

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Mnuchin?

14. Dodge725

Trusted

When listing off the groups to recruit, after he mentions Seal Team 6, he says, "Fox Force 5", the show/team that Mia Wallace was auditioning for in Pulp Fiction. It's super quick and really obscure. I only caught it because I watched it again a week before seeing Lego Batman.

15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I knew it was a reference but couldn't place it

16. Chummel

This Must Be My Dream

I didn't, if it was in reference to a line from the movie, Im sorry I don't remember it

17. Yeah, when Joker answers his phone with Harley Quinn on the other line, he answers, "Hey girlbuddy."

Chummel likes this.
  18. Davjs

Trusted

I also thought Batman referred to Barb that way once too? Either way, I remember laughing out loud when it was said.

19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

"Yeah what, Superman? Come at me, bro. I'm your kryptonite."

"Meow meow, we're in, meow meow."

"For Queen and Country! Ha! You just got Union Jacked."

"What's the password?" "Iron Man sucks."

ChaseTx likes this.
  20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious