Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 99

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

White zelda horse was way more of a pain in the ass for me lol

waking season likes this.
  2. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Get the DLC and do Trial of the Sword, assuming you have the Master Sword. It makes the Eventide challenge feel like child’s play

3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Likely descended from his horse. His original horse would be long dead.

4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

that was a fun one, especially fighting the Hinox lol

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I took the easy way out with the Hinox. It took forever

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I did that pretty late in the game and had no problems with the hinox. I did drop the sphere from the top all the way I to the water which was a nightmare to deal with

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I was pretty early. Few hearts. Stood on the side of the mountain and rolled bombs down one by one.

8. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Lol I did that too more or less, took forever

9. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

It's very versatile.

theagentcoma likes this.
  10. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Just beat Ganon. I might buy the DLC when I get paid haha.

theagentcoma likes this.
  11. theagentcoma

Even though I beat this game and have Fire Emblem ready to go I still want to explore and do things in this

12. Morrissey

Trusted

I didn't get to play for about two weeks, but I finally got all the memories. They seem too hard to find without a guide.

theagentcoma likes this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I looked up a bunch for sure but 3 or 4 of them are easy to find just based on the photo

14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I've put a fuck ton of hours into this game, I've beaten it and feel like I've explored it pretty thoroughly and I'm still missing a bunch of memories. I hated that quest

theagentcoma likes this.
  15. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Finally started a second play through about a week ago and I’ve been spending all my free time playing this again. I feel so stupid though because I just got stuck in my first Divine Beast and completely forgot that the map is crucial to rotate the beast in order to unlock certain terminals. I rage quit and looked it up lmao. It’s my own fault for skipping through all the dialogue and whatnot though.

theagentcoma likes this.
  16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m thinking about doing hard mode but idk. I raged enough when it was the normal difficulty.

17. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

The only parts I raged at were some korok seeds. Mostly the ones that required precise hits of objects with stasis. Like the one in the beach village where you have to get that rock on that small roof. Fuck, that one sucked.

And I guess the first time I tried the Akkala tower. It was night, wouldn’t stop raining, and I hadn’t perfected the perfect guard yet. I couldn’t make it up there. Finally went back during daytime and no rain and just climbed around them.

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Feel like the memories add an emotional layer to the game that you dont get in others. You see memories each time you visit a divine beast that sort of fills you in on your backstory with that specific champion but the in-game memories you need to collect imo really build a story of their own around zelda and links relationship with her and the other champions.

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've been taking a break from this game that will probably still continue for a couple more weeks due to me getting really busy but I miss it lol

20. Morrissey

Trusted

The regular Guardians wandering around Hyrule being much weaker than the small ones in the Major Feat of Strength shrines was certainly a surprise. I had avoided them for so long.

21. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I don’t know if I’d call them weaker. They just have one really strong move that’s risky to challenge until you’re far enough in the game / really know what you’re doing. The feats of strength are also really simple once you know how to beat them

waking season likes this.
  22. Morrissey

Trusted

I hit them once with the guardian axe and they fall over. The major feats of strength guardians were too hard until I had enough hearts to survive at least one hit and a couple of weapons that could do real damage.

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah but aren’t the guardian axes designed specifically to work well against guardians? Don’t think other axes would do the same. I think the only way to stand a chance against a guardian at the onset is to parry its attacks

24. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

The Master Mode plateau lynel (before you yourself leave the plateau) is by far the most difficult single enemy in the game. You can’t afford a single hit despite the hammer lion being incredibly difficult to avoid, and as the player does in this video, the only way you can even do it is with specific weapons that are strong enough to counteract the healing that enemies do in master mode. It took me forever to finally get him

zigbigwig likes this.
  25. theagentcoma

those freaking Lynels are harder than any boss in the game

waking season and airik625 like this.