Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 89

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

You can pretty much anything in any order.

Jonathan likes this.
  2. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

You can go in any order but I feel like there's definitely easier ways to approach the game at first. Like in retrospect I wish I had completed my map and done more shrines before going after my first divine beast.

Jonathan likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah i rushed into it and got my ass handed to me for literally weeks by the first blight in Ruta, simply because i was so weak and getting one shot killed. Hard is a bad word bc your experience is relative to how you’ve progressed, but for lack of a better term, its crazy how hard this game is so early on. Ot was almost refreshing to know “ok im not gonna just blow through this huh”.

Jonathan and jpmalone4 like this.
  4. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Started playing this last week and it is the best Nintendo game I have played as an adult.

5. Greg

I know, right?

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  6. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I miss my life when I had time to play this.

thesollopsist likes this.
  7. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I miss my life before I accidentally deleted the game from my Switch before backing it up.

dorfmac likes this.
  8. Greg

While tragic, it sounds like a good excuse to do it all again.

I just started Master Mode yesterday.

9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

If you do master mode does it erase your previous save files for regular mode?

10. Greg

Not totally sure, I made a new profile on the home screen to be safe.

I think I could have done on the same profile. The way I did it meant I had to do the opening until you can save then closing the program and opening it to the home screen.

oakhurst likes this.
  11. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m going to do what you did just to be safe

12. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

no. you can switch between your regular and mm save file in the main menu

oakhurst likes this.
  13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ugh this game is perfect.

waking season, zigbigwig and Jim like this.
  14. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

excuse you, you can't even pet the dog in this game, save the accolades PLEASE

oldjersey and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Finally got the god damn master sword

Signifire likes this.
  16. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Resurrection of Ganon

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Lets go

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

does it come out tomorrow because now i need it

Signifire and Dog with a Blog like this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

Really curious what this will be. I loved BOTW but I’m not sure I want just BOTW pt 2. I hope it’s weird as shit

20. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I really want this to be the Majora’s Mask to BOTW

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I am quite sure this won’t happen, but if this is a “direct sequel”, I wish it would almost be a DLC for the original BoTW. Because if it takes place in the same hyrule as BoTW, which it looks like it does from that dope aerial shot, and continue the same story, which it looks like it does, it would make so little sense to have to “start from the beginning” in terms of weakness and shitty weapons, because of what you just did in BoTW. Not saying everything you did in BoTW should transfer over, but, idk, give me an adventure that picks right up where I don’t have to spend the first 3 hours of the game in tutorial mode learning how to swing a branch around.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  23. NitrateDawn

Regular

I'm so down for this. It hasn't been since Majora that we've gotten a direct sequel (at least on console) and I think that opens the story up to go to new, interesting places that the "reboots", for lack of a better word, with a new Link don't go. A great story is the only thing BotW was missing for me so hopefully this game can do better on that front. And this lets them reuse all the BotW assets and cut down on development time, so that's a win-win for me.

zigbigwig likes this.
  24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Whatever comes next I hope there is more in the way of side quests and enemy variety. Either way I am excited!

333 GANG likes this.
  25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I feel like I spent way more time doing side quests/shrine quests than regular main story work in BoTW honestly

scottlechowicz likes this.