Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 86

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. dorfmac

Trusted

it's old, you just never went back to get it! but now you have, wear it proudly.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I've been playing this for like a month, love it, have the divine beasts done and been to every tower, but my coworker said she didn't do much after Ganon so I'm putting off beating it. Currently going through for memories.

3. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Yea I got that shirt early in the game, wore it for a while but it took me out of the game too much so I never wore it again haha.

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

mannn i forgot how crippling only having 1 stamina wheel is lol

Signifire likes this.
  5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i really wish this soundtrack was available somewhere. the music in this game is absolutely beautiful. i would 100% throw this on in the background while doing work around the house or even just to relax.

6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

What’s everyone’s favorite fight music? I think mine is currently the talus fight music

zigbigwig likes this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Probably guardians but I like the hinox music as well

8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Hinox is good too

9. Finally got around to playing this the last couple months. What a blast. Finished with 85 shrines completed. The physics in this game are unbelievable.

incognitojones likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i

hate

octoroks

11. It is available though? I'm confused.

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

is it? i admit i didnt look THAT into it, i searched it on apple music and couldnt find it and googled it on amazon and found something super expensive lol

13. Yeah I don't know if there's a cheaper way to get it. It would be cool if they rerelease the game with the soundtrack included. In the meantime, I use this from youtube:

Sean Murphy likes this.
  14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I did vah medoh first this time - miphas grace is great and good to have early on but having revalis gale this early in the game has been super clutch. So many towers require more stamina or stronger weapons to get around, i just gale up. Akkala tower was the hardest tower for me first time around. 3 gales and im at the top lol

waking season likes this.
  15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The tower surrounded by sludge and all the electric enemies was a nightmare on my first playthrough

Jim likes this.
  16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I finally decided to complete all of the side quests. I’m currently at 21/90.

And yes, I’m using a guide for all of them.

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

no shame in a guide

18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think some of the quests are designed with a guide in mind

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I found this to be pretty interesting

AndrewSoup likes this.
  20. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I have still yet to beat this game. I actually took time off from it to play other stuff, but now I'm going back to it to hopefully beat it.

21. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Just want to drop in and say that a year and a half later this is still my favorite game ever.

22. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

mine too.

milestone game for me. my current playthrough i am doing on and off, but every time I start playing again after a few months it feels like a new game again and I play for hours without stopping.

23. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I need to pick this game up again

waking season and Signifire like this.
  24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve been itching to play A Link to the Past recently. I made it to the dark world when I was a kid but never finished.

25. DooDooBird

Trusted

I still get chills when I play this game and get to Blind’s Hideout. It’s the 4th dark world dungeon, I believe. One of the most terrifying moments in any Zelda game occurs there.