Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

i need this get here faster

I've watched waaaay too many shitty youtubers posit their theories on this game because i guess i like seeing the same footage over and over and torturing myself.

im a piece of shit

SpyKi, electro haikus and Joe4th like this.
  2. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

My biggest questions right now... Will there be fishing?

3. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'd say it's a definite. Not even Zelda can make me care about fishing though, ha.

Petit nain des Îles and dadbolt like this.
  4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Oh my god, as if I couldn't be any more excited, I just now saw the Wolf Link amiibo in action. Going to use that non-stop.

dadbolt likes this.
  5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

With the slight focus on survival elements like cooking, there has to be fishing of some sort in there.

6. Shrek

The Toon Link amiibo gives a very fishy supply drop... so, I'd say fishing is in.

[​IMG]

dadbolt and tucah like this.
  7. SpyKi

I'm so god damn excited.

dadbolt likes this.
  8. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

love link's reaction there

electro haikus likes this.
  9. SpyKi

I hope my Amazon order comes at a decent time.

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

im friends with the ups driver in my town. he usually gets here around lunch time and if i call him he'll meet me with whatever I'm waiting on lol

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sounds shady as fuck

12. Shrek

I wonder if this is the first Zelda game to feature DLC. Like, true expansions. Unless they truly do plan to continue supporting the 3DS, we won't have the handheld titles between major console releases, and I don't see them letting the property lay dormant for years at a time. Unless they plan on using the LBW engine to make some 2D games for the switch itself.

13. tucah

not champ Prestigious

While I could definitely see them doing DLC, I think we'll still get smaller, handheld-style Zelda games - 2D games, spinoffs, probably a Skyward Sword remaster.

electro haikus and dadbolt like this.
  14. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

15. SpyKi

I hope they just have two Zelda teams. Let the LBW team make another Zelda game so we don't have 6 years between home console Zelda's.

electro haikus likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

dadbolt likes this.
  17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

i wish

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

How long do you think this game will be? Over or under 20 hours? Also, Amazon's fucked out my last 3/4 new release games so I'm picking this up from Best Buy or Target or something. Fingers crossed the actual console arrives on time.

19. SpyKi

Apparently you can go straight to the final boss so it could be super short but I'm guessing like 30 hours maybe on average.

20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Mmm I don't like that. I feel like if I'm playing without any guides or outside info I could accidentally end up wandering in there and doing that, which would suck.

21. SpyKi

Nah, I feel like they will make it very clear so that won't happen. I also get the feeling it'll be very difficult to get to at the start.

22. Dog with a Blog

Yeah, I think the idea is that, in theory, you can go to the final boss right away, but you won't be able to win.

23. SpyKi

DLC dungeon coming.

dadbolt likes this.
  24. delvec19

Trusted

Right. Yeah try beating Ganon in any Zelda game with 3 hearts to your name haha.

25. SpyKi

Like in Chrono Trigger you can face the final boss super early but you're probably going to lose.