Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Im attacking my backlog more viciously than I have for years atm.

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I have been too. Really starting to finish a lot of games. Just started Zero Time Dilemma last night.

3. SpyKi

How is it? I've heard some positive things but I don't really know much about it.

4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I enjoy it. It's the third in a series of games. The plot itself is why I enjoy it so much. It falls more in line with a visual novel with occasional puzzles.

5. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

wonder who's gonna be the first to make a comprehensive catalog of all the different cooking combinations in this game once it comes out.
    i remember on that Nintendo Treehouse E3 event one of the people from the Treehouse team said they were sent a huge file of all the different combinations you can make

dadbolt likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

Reserved my copy for WiiU. Probably the first game I've reserved since Skyward Sword lol

SpyKi likes this.
  7. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

AndrewSoup likes this.
  8. alaskancurry

Ugh so exciting! I'm hoping my Best Buy does a (local) midnight release for the Switch and BotW so I can start playing that Thursday night.

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Watch your Switch order get cancelled.

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

sanch please don't speak such evil 2 me

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. SpyKi

[​IMG]

I love this Zelda so much.

dadbolt likes this.
  12. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Screenshot_20170209-191049.png The wide cinematic looking shots like this one are everything i want

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  13. SpyKi

I want this game so badly.

14. SpyKi

[​IMG]

This is the best looking game of all time. I don't even care.

15. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I'm sincerely considering buying a Switch just for the graphical upgrade. How stupid am I?

dadbolt likes this.
  16. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

not stupid at all.

17. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

This game really does look beautiful

Petit nain des Îles and dadbolt like this.
  18. SpyKi

I'm now having second thoughts about my Wii U version. I think I want to get a switch but idk if I'll be able to get one for launch and don't want to risk having to wait. aghhhh

dadbolt likes this.
  19. SpyKi

pre-ordered a Switch from Amazon who are still saying they'll deliver by 3rd March. Not sure I trust them. Might still go get my Wii U version just in case.

20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

i wrestled with just getting a used Wii U to play it but I already had the Switch preordered and I want to play the best possible version of this game.

also Wii U won't play the new Mario soooo

21. I don't get the limited release for the Switch. I don't want to wait 6 months like I did for the Wii. I remember having Twilight Princess in December...

dadbolt likes this.
  22. SpyKi

I'll be sad now if I don't get one on release day. Damn you past me, you should have known. This is Zelda!

23. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Keep an eye out. Last week, Nintendo said they'll be increasing production prior to launch to attempt to meet demand.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  24. SpyKi

Apparantly last night about 2 hours before I started looking Amazon UK changed from out of stock to open for day one pre-order again and everyone who had ordered but hadn't been confirmed for day one got emailed saying they would get it on release day. Looks like I changed my mind at the exact right time, ha.

tucah, dadbolt and Joe4th like this.
  25. OOOOOh then I just need some money