Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Definitely not early game as you have to grind for ancient materials.

But it's not really a requirement either. I've been doing fine in Hyrule with my stealth set (using it for cosmetic purposes). I just really want to get every armor.

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I've had the game since midnight release launch day and just barely got to zoras domain last night. I've just been hunting and exploring and cooking all this time. I've done about 20 shrines

SpyKi and ChiliTacos like this.
  3. chcougar1

Trusted

Lol daaang sounds like I'm about as far as you and only had the game since Wednesday. You must have a ton of food and gear.

4. J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

i've done close to everything there is to do in the game, knocked out all the shrines, maxed out most of the cool armors, got the best weapons, did close to all the side quests, beat calamity ganon. thought he was super easy and the ending was kind of abrupt. there's a postcredit scene afterwards but the story itself is so paper thin that i didn't get much closure from it.

still the most fun i've had playing a zelda game and probably in the top three for me alongside alttp and oot, but a very empty plot, maybe the most barren in the series. probably a trade off for the number of contingencies the open world creates.

5. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

So does anyone know how to fix the issue where it says my amiibo can't be used again today but I haven't used them yet today...

6. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That's a bug, maybe turn the whole system off and on again

7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I've been getting this as well, I've rebooted my system and the eShop works, haven't tried Amiibo yet.

8. The Lucky Moose

I always turn my system off all the way before putting it in it's case, I'm afraid it'll overheat otherwise

9. wordzanddreamz

It's funny, I've never turned it completely off. So I did to fix the wifi problem and it seems to have CAUSED the amiibo problem

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  10. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Finished the game. Loved it.

Probably winding down but I still want to play. Doing the side quests.

11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Took care of the beast in Rito Village last night. Two down, two to go! Love the ability you get from the Rito beast, that's going to save my ass so much.

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

It's super useful but I had played so much of the game before I got that ability (Rito's beast was third for me and I had explored a good 75% of the map at that point) I ended up completely forgetting I had it most of the time, hah.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  13. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I only have three more regions to discover, think I may do that before I tackle the next beast. I also have 13 heart containers now but I have no idea where the master sword is haha.

dadbolt likes this.
  14. dadbolt Mar 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 27, 2017)
    dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

north of the castle

15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

dude spoiler that

16. chcougar1

Trusted

I'm only like 13 hours in and this game already has more plot and story than the entirety of FFXV so I think it's doing fine haha. Maybe that's not a good game to compare it to though haha

17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

zigbigwig likes this.
  18. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Got it! Super pumped. Also got the last three towers so I have the whole map unlocked. Pretty productive 80 minute flight, I love the switch haha.

dadbolt likes this.
  19. wordzanddreamz

Hearing people complain that there isn't enough in this game just proves the fact that no matter what you do, people just want to find a reason to dislike things.

20. Dog with a Blog

Man, fuck this game. I mean that as a high compliment. I was doing this shrine where I had to conduct electricity to different points and they give you barrels and stuff to solve the puzzle but I couldn't figure it out. Most games obviously have a set way to solve puzzles and you think "if this was real life I'd just do this...". Well, I thought, "If this was real life I'd just set down my broad sword to conduct electricity" so I tried it and it worked haha. It subverted a lot of what I'm used to when it comes to limitations in video games.

21. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

This one?

22. Dog with a Blog

Not that one, haven't been there yet.

23. The Lucky Moose

I don't get how the shrine outside the desert town works

24. Dog with a Blog

What's the name of it? I think I beat that one but not sure

25. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I have 4 shrines left and i have absolutely no idea where they are and thats even with looking at a map online showing me where they all are haha