Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. DooDooBird

Trusted

I've really taken my time with it as well. I get too side-tracked and start hunting for food and doing side quests and looking for weapons and gear. I'm finally reaching the 4th divine beast and I've been playing this game non-stop since its release.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  2. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Just beat the Camel. The terrain makes that boss way more difficult.

3. chcougar1

Trusted

I just had my first experience where I died and the last save was apparently like twenty minutes ago. Ugh. Hadn't lost that much progress before. I hate the blue/black guys that one shot you. Not a fan of that!

4. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

tomorrow i'm gonna head into the neighboring town just to see if there's a Switch available at the local Target (if their website is accurate)
    please don't let me down

dadbolt likes this.
  5. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

good luck!

6. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Walked in toys r us. They randomly had two Smash Link Amiibos!!!!! Holy shit yes

ChiliTacos likes this.
  7. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

oh man

would you be willing to sell one?

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Whats good about that?

9. chcougar1

Trusted

Good luck. Seems like target puts them in the shelves before opening so hopefully you get there right at open.

10. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Only main quest remaining is Calamity Ganon. Such an incredible game, what a classic.

I feel so bittersweet just thinking about ending it.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  11. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

they sold out before i got there:verysad:
    THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR SLEEPING IN

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Got to Rito Village last night before turning off the game, excited to tackle that beast this weekend.

Anyone check out the forgotten temple? I noped right out of there when I saw all the guardians.

sean_rugy likes this.
  13. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

randomly stumbled into the forgotten temple last night. that was my exact reaction. I think I had 5 lasers on me at one point.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  14. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Lost woods mechanic was super cool.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  15. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

Not sure if Mark's videos were posted yet, but he did a Game Maker's Toolkit video on the game and just published a companion piece about the soundtrack.

16. zigbigwig

Another thing I loved about this game. Early on, guardians were pretty terrifying but then you get better at the game and you actively start hunting them.

And it's not even like you get better armor or anything. You just get really good at the game so you start looking for more challenges.

Kyle Max likes this.
  17. chcougar1

Trusted

This game is incredible. I'm probably about 10 hours in and I've only done 13 shrines and I feel like I've done more already than I do in most complete games. So many weapons, so many clothing choices, so much to do.

tucah, Joe4th and circasurviver like this.
  18. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I caved and bought the Game Stop bundle. Still waiting on the Switch but got a couple items. It came with a very very thick guide. Does anyone use this?

19. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I heard it is a good guide for what it's worth

20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I almost had a stroke trying to do the shrine quest where you follow the baby korok.

tucah, ComedownMachine and SpyKi like this.
  21. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Gonna do this once I have the money for it. It's not a limited time offer or anything is it?

22. zigbigwig

Mostly just collecting armors since I'm that type of player.

Guardian/ancient armor set looks soo dope. 2 cores short of upgrading the entire set to level 3. M

23. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

They're very hard to find now and people are selling them for 70-80 dollars on ebay. People want that Epona action

24. chcougar1

Trusted

How far into the game do you have to be to get Guardian/Ancient armor?

25. chcougar1

Trusted

Still in awe how massive this game is. 19 shrines in 13 hours since I got the game on Wednesday. I haven’t gone to Zora’s domain, but that will be next after opening up the map with the next tower (if I can figure out how to get there....darn lightning).

I just want to keep playing, but needed a little break haha.