Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I knew that would be unpopular haha. I think it's great tho, its whimsical in a way the others aren't

2. circasurviver

Trusted

Top 5 in no particular order

Twilight Princess
    Minish Cap
    Skyward Sword
    Spirit Tracks
    A Link Between Worlds

3. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

It's right up there with the best of them. Always liked it more than LTTP actually.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Link's Awakening seems pretty highly regarded from what I've seen. I've only just started playing it actually but I think it's fantastic so far, I can definitely see myself preferring it to ALTTP.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  5. circasurviver

Trusted

I think DX was a great upgrade for the game. Not on par with something like Zero Mission, but still appreciated.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

7. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

I've never actually played an entire Zelda game but I am through the roof about this. It looks absolutely stunning.

8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

maaaaaaaan if you've never played a Zelda game you're in for a trip

9. SpyKi

I still vividly remember the first night I played Ocarina.

stayillogical likes this.
  10. alaskancurry

It's hard for me not to say Ocarina of Time because that was the game that introduced me to playing Zelda when I was a kid and it's just so iconic. Other than that I would probably have to say Twilight Princess.

11. tucah

not champ Prestigious

dadbolt and SpyKi like this.
  12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

My copy of OoT 3D is corrupted, I'm really sad. It will play existing saves just fine, but crashes upon trying to create a new save file in either of the other two slots. The only save on the cart is my girlfriend's. Was hoping to pace out to finish it just before BotW released.

13. Shrek

Also, Minish Cap isn't my favorite Zelda overall, but I think it rewards exploration more than any other of the games, and has my favorite art style of them all... BotW excluded. Beautiful sprites and a lot of detail stuffed in there.

14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah the Wind Waker style translated really well to GBA for some reason. It still looks really good today.

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

holy shit just realized this is 3 weeks from friday and i can barely contain my excitement

alaskancurry, tucah and Joe4th like this.
  16. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It's happening so fast

dadbolt likes this.
  17. SpyKi

I'm just trying not to think about it at this point, I'm putting all my focus on Nioh and hopefully Feb will just disappear..

Joe4th and dadbolt like this.
  18. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

my console share friend is buying Horizon so that will take some of the sting out that last week but these next two weeks I don't have any other games to distract me

19. Shrek

Yeah I truly can't wait. I am on the shitpost black hole that is r/NintendoSwitch like every hour, trudging through unfunny people and cringeworthy speculation in hopes of something worth reading. Girlfriend is like "you'll get bored after an hour of it, you never play Witcher or Fallout blah blah". YEAH, BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME WATCH A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT ELEPHANTS OR SOMETHING WHEN I TRY. Now the TV will not stand in my way!

AndrewSoup and dadbolt like this.
  20. SpyKi

I'm stacked. Currently playing Gravity Rush and Resident Evil 7, getting Nioh tomorrow, For Honor next week and Horizon at the end of the month.

dadbolt likes this.
  21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

My backlog is massive right now, so I'm thankfully pretty distracted.

dadbolt likes this.
  22. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

How is Gravity Rush? I'm unfamiliar with the games but videos I've seen look pretty dang cool.

23. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I've been going through Rise of the Tomb Raider which has been sitting on my shelf for months but Nioh is awfully tempting...

24. Shrek

I have given up on my backlog. Right now I'm grinding out post-game stuff in Dragon Ball Fusions and Pokemon Moon, a little Monster Hunter, and the rest of my gaming has been stupid gacha games on my phone at work.

I've also never played Binding of Isaac, and am super excited to have that on the go with Switch.

25. SpyKi

So much fun. I just love how it feels to zip around the city collecting shit, ha.

dadbolt likes this.