Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 123

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

The one that people call the hardest one is very cheeseable btw

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Thunderblight's second phase was a bitchhh. I just spammed him with bomb arrows, I couldn't magnesis those damn metal poles fast enough.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Thunderblight can absolutely get fucked

PolarBlare and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. RyanPm40

I feel so dumb. With 100 shrines and all 4 divine beasts under my belt, I only *just* discovered Hestu. Even had his maracas already. I can't believe how many weapons I've just thrown away due to lack of inventory space

Signifire and airik625 like this.
  5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Saw this while walking in Chicago today

A16E3890-87F1-4950-B2B3-92829780BD8A.jpeg

Joe, jpmalone4, Cameron and 6 others like this.
  6. RyanPm40

Incredible haha

7. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

This is me

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. RyanPm40 Jul 23, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2021)
    RyanPm40

Got to Ganon by accident in the castle, and beat him first try! I can't believe how easy he was, I had a harder time with Lynels, Thunderblight, and Waterblight

Chris1024 likes this.
  9. RyanPm40

Curious how many of y'all bothered getting all of the shrines? I almost feel obligated since I have all but 9 of them haha.

The ones where you have to shoot dragons and stand on the platform during the blood moon just sound like a pain in the ass though.

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I did all of em. I did everything in the game other than the koroks

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

Impressive! Yeah I can't imagine getting all of the koroks, that's just mind boggling to me. I've only stumbled upon 48 of them haha.

One thing I really need to work on is memories. I only collected two of them, but it's so hard to find motivation once I've already beaten the boss.

ComedownMachine likes this.
  12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I didn’t get all the shrines, most of them though

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I don't know how anyone can do these without using a guide. They're so specific and difficult to find. Or maybe I'm just bad at the game.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

Haha this makes me feel better about myself, I'm using a guide rn to hunt them

15. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Re memory locations, there's a dude who appears at a number of stables and towns (you'll see him painting) who provides quite significant clues.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I 100%ed the game and love it. Shrines, koroks, you name it I did it with one exception. Trial of the sword I only beat the beginning trials. Guess I suck at it to never have beaten it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Use a video walkthrough so you can see what to expect then just do the same. I used both a video and a website that gave different tips. And take your time, just avoid getting hit.

18. RyanPm40

Tackled a bunch of memories tonight and made myself be patient for that damn Under A Red Moon shrine quest. Finding Zelda's room in the castle was tough!

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

All of these posts make me wish I could play this again for the first time

20. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Started a new save the other day and it feels just as new and exciting as the first time I played a few years ago. They did so much right with this game. The pacing in particular is just fantastic. It really feels like an adventure.

I also forgot how easy it is to die at the beginning of the game.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Playing this game again on a new file and it's the video game equivalent of a warm comfy af blanket.

22. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I feel this as well. So much of the experience is exploring the world which really isn’t the same on a second play through.

the only shrines I didn’t complete were all the fighting ones. I never wanted to waste my weapons when I was playing it and never cared enough to go back.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  23. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

There are so many great weapons you can get from castle moblins or chests that regenerate after every red moon. So breaking weapons really doesn't matter.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Yeah I know. I just never bothered to worry about the shrines. Plus someone stole my switch so now I’m really not going back

25. RyanPm40

Those tests of strength start very hard but become a joke as time goes on. Stasis+, a few swipes, and some arrows to the eye from paragliding on an updraft are all you need

xapplexpiex and waking season like this.