Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 113

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah before Breath of the Wild came out Nintendo said it was at the end of the timeline

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Only Nintendo could get us to buy a game every generation that is essentially the same story every single time. And they do it with their 3 biggest franchises (Mario, Zelda, Pokémon). And that’s not a complaint

waking season, Chris1024 and airik625 like this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

02C6F8C8-DA86-4F6A-9368-80D19791A6EF.jpeg

Henry, Signifire, fastlife and 3 others like this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I technically don’t need spoiler tags... but I’ll use them just to be nice.

after two and a half weeks of grinding post beating the game I FINALLY unlocked the bouncing baby boy. I missed him on my loading screen so much. I still have calamity Ganon to unlock, but getting Tekkaro was so satisfying.

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

After all these years how am I just now finding Boom Bam Golf

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Finally getting back into the game, and main story. Did the Goron/Death Mountain beast, and thought it was great. Love when the game makes use of your special abilities in varied ways.

In BOTW2 one thing I think it would be great if they implemented some changes to the HUD. Playing Ghost of Tsushima it’s beautiful when the hud completely disappears when not in combat, or just roaming the landscape. Much more immersive.

theagentcoma, tvck and waking season like this.
  7. PolarBlare

Regular Supporter

Started a Master Mode playthrough this weekend, inspired by my friend getting a Switch and BOTW last week. I played nonstop for like a month when this came out in 2017 but haven’t played much since, aside from doing the DLCs. But man, this HAS to be my favorite game of all time. Just so fucking good.

8. fastlife

Regular Supporter

Started a new game last week cause someone at work mentioned they were playing. Did the yiga clan hideout yesterday, forgot how much fun that part was. Took me forever to beat the first time around.

9. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I beat Age of Calamity last night. Mostly enjoyed it even though hack and slash isn't my thing, it was a lot of fun revisiting the BOTW world and characters

theagentcoma and scottlechowicz like this.
  10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Oh yeah I beat the flying beast the other day. Was so good. Just one beast left, and then I’ll probably go straight to Gannon. Though I told myself after I beat the last beast I would go straight to the next. Now I’m knee deep in new sidequests, and shrines lol. This is probably my favorite open world game at this point.

11. fastlife

Regular Supporter

I’m on my third re-play and found a shrine quest I’d never encountered before. Love how there’s always something to discover.

Cameron and theagentcoma like this.
  12. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Ugh I wish I owned this. I played my roommate's copy before I moved. Has it ever gone on sale?

13. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I think I’ve seen it for $50 before?

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lol

Greg likes this.
  15. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Started a new save this morning. It's been at least six months since I played, and even though I had quite a few shrines, the DLC, and some other stuff to complete, I felt like going in clean. It's so fucking satisfying, though it does make me wish I had an actual Switch and not just a lite so I could play this on my tv.

Signifire and Cameron like this.
  16. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Would it be worth it to toss my Lite up on eBay and get myself a full-size?

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Good bump. I was making my way to the last divine beast in the desert region the other day. Man this game is still just incredible. I came across what looked like a high ranking Lynel, and took me a couple tries tho I took him out. He did a bunch of crazy stuff I’ve never seen them do(fire, and wind abilities etc). It’s a good feeling when you’re able to take out Lynel’s much faster than you had previously.

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i dont want to tempt you into spending money you dont need to, but i cannot imagine not being able to play this game on the big screen hah

theagentcoma and airik625 like this.
  19. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Lol, the one plus to having been constantly exposed to COVID for the past thirteen months is making more money than I ever have in my life, so I think I'm just gonna splurge.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  20. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

So I get a 15% discount on electronics from Kroger stores, so that'll be my adventure today. Can't pass up a $255 Switch.

Is a pro controller worth it?

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i havent ever used one myself, so i cant say, but ive never had an issue with the controller it comes with.

22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

100%

best controller I’ve ever had

recall reality likes this.
  23. Pro controller is the goat controller

airik625 and recall reality like this.
  24. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Lol the first store I called said they had seven in-stock. I'm guessing Switches aren't super hard to get anymore?

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i wouldnt imagine so - i think there was a bit of a frenzy for them again right around the start of quarantine, but yeah they seem pretty commonly available most places now. i got mine at target when it first came out. they had (1) in stock lol, wasnt planning on dropping $500 in target that day but alas.