Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 109

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Jim

Trusted Supporter

ha yeah the Lynels sucked. on the last one I was so sick of fighting them I just shot one with an ancient arrow and it made him vanish.

2. dorfmac

Trusted

in past zelda games, the final boss had a tendency to be insanely hard. i know i had difficulty in links awakening, even on the new version, and then if i recall ALTTP was also tough. after putting 200 hours into the game, i like that i wasn't overwhelmed by the final fight.

3. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Yeah, I mean, you can also go attempt that fight anytime you want right? So you can make it as hard as you want I guess.

4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I remember randomly stumbling into a Lynel and getting my ass kicked

it was awesome

waking season likes this.
  5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It took me quite a while to muster up the courage to go to shatterback mountain

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lynels are still a pain in the ass for me.

Signifire likes this.
  7. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I’m not sure I ever beat one to be honest. Never wanted to spend the time or resources. Mother fuckers are tough.

8. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I usually use that time freeze rune on them and get a few licks in that way. Also meal prep really helps, for the attack or defense boost.

9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Beasts from favorite to least favorite

Sky Beast
    Fire Beast
    Water Beast
    Thunder Beast

amorningofsleep likes this.
  10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

i actually am having trouble with fighting ganon. couldn't even get through the first part :embarrassed:

11. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I rage quit after trying to beat the Thunder Beast over and over. Had to beat the other ones first before going back.

theagentcoma likes this.
  12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Thunder beast was my third and it was the most annoying one. I also didn’t enjoy the desert landscape as much as the other regions of Hyrule.

13. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Last time I said I had trouble with Lynels in here Greg attacked me for being a stupid noob (I jest). But yeah the ones right before the final fight are 1000 times harder than the fight itself.

I love this game so much. I can’t find it in me to start playing it again because I don’t wanna be sucked in for a month playing it nonstop.

jpmalone4 likes this.
  14. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Lynels you just have to dodge then rush, and also use chances to get into the air to hit them in the face with an arrow, then jump on their back and give a couple hits with your strongest weapon (it won’t damage the weapon’s durability)

When you play Master Mode, it’s possible to beat the white lynel on the plateau without leaving the plateau. Just gotta avoid getting hit while constantly be making little jabs at it so it can’t heal

15. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I booted this up today after a long break and I have no idea what I was doing. Probably just gonna start a new game.

theagentcoma likes this.
  16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

You can just one shot a lynel with an ancient arrow. It teleports it to another dimension or something. You can’t collect any of its items though.

17. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Whatever dimension BOTW2 is set it, it’ll be there waiting for me. Ready for revenge.

stayillogical, Jim, 333 GANG and 2 others like this.
  18. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

what. how? wont you run out of weapons even if you can avoid the hits?

19. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I really want to try this again but the weapon breaking really frustrated me

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I really don’t mind the weapon breaking. I just swap between the weaker weapons, and save the more powerful ones for special occasions.

waking season likes this.
  21. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I was put off by the weapon breaking at first, for about twenty minutes. You get over it pretty quickly. As you progress through the game the weapons that are available to you get better and better and can also be more durable. And there’s just weapons everywhere once you start fighting enemies regularly. Add on the fact that you can expand your inventory by collecting Korok seeds and it really isn’t even a thought.

Most of the time you’re probably gonna be struggling to decide which weapon to toss to make room for whatever new thing you found.

22. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I don't know how considering I was always having to leave behind a chest with a weapon and mark it on my map. I was frustrated by not being able to carry more so I got enough korok seeds just to finish my inventory.

23. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I said in that post that when you jump on a lynel’s back, when you hit it, it doesn’t affect the weapon’s durability

24. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

LOL

25. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

holy shit, lmao

the fact that dude's book is a "Serious" historical drama and not a fantasy novel makes it so much funnier