Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 108

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yeah im gonna start this over again this weekend lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. DooDooBird

Trusted

Great game, but I'm not sure BOTW cracks my top 5 Zelda games. I miss a good dungeon and the divine beasts didn't really do it for me.

Link To The Past
    Link Between Worlds
    Windwaker
    Twilight Princess
    Legend of Zelda

I played Ocarina and Majora recently and they haven't aged as well as I thought they would have. Still great, but they both feature the worst water dungeons in the history of time.

3. NitrateDawn

Regular

Recently started A Link to the Past and it was so much better than I was expecting for an almost 30 year old game. Somehow my save data got wiped and I don't have the motivation to restart but maybe one day.

Leftandleaving likes this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

My favorite's Majora's Mask. I know it's not "the best Zelda" but it has the most personal meaning for me. I also hate the water dungeons in both but weirdly enough have a nostalgia for OoT's water temple being so frustrating.

5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Link's Awakening all day

Remake the Oracle games you cowards

6. dorfmac

Trusted

my school is offering these "summer experiences" for students since we had such a weird school year and parents want connection to be maintained. they're basically week long, 5-10 hour mini-courses on anything. i'm thinking about doing a zelda mythology/lore thing. any one have a great resource besides hyrule histora/creating a champion that i can use to help put it togehter?

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

got into a deep discussion on this game with a friend over the weekend and tonight im starting a replay. man i just adore this game.

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck it, me too

Sean Murphy likes this.
  9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Can you keep your original game if you start a new one?

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I just create new profiles on the switch so my original save file is never risked

GrantCloud and waking season like this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Actually i dont think you can have multiple save files on one game like you can on others so i think thats the only way to do it

waking season likes this.
  12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Oh that’s really smart I actually have a second profile already, thanks!

Sean Murphy likes this.
  13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just got to Goron City.

waking season and Sean Murphy like this.
  14. theagentcoma

Love this game

waking season likes this.
  15. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This means nothing haha like I don’t know if you’re early game, mid game, or towards the end.

16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’ve only defeated the water beast. I’ve already put 40 hours into the game, but I’ve read I should beat the beast at Death Mountain next. In no huge hurry tho. Just doing a bunch of side/shrine quests

Greg likes this.
  17. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

You can do them in any order. I usually save death mountain for last on my replays, but it’s all personal preference.

Cameron likes this.
  18. theagentcoma

I remember the thunder beast being harder than the final boss

19. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

First time I ended up doing water first. After that it was always the bird first bc the gale power is most useful for exploring

Signifire and Greg like this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah the game sort of naturally guides you to doing the Zora beast first, even though you don't have to. I agree it's very, very beneficial to have the gale wind power as early as you can, because of how underpowered your stamina wheel is, it is crucial for high climbing especially getting around obstacles near the bases of towers.

21. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I’m so excited for BOTW2. I really hope it’s a full-length game that doesn’t feel too short.

22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

This is what I recall too

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The final boss was probably the one I died the least to lol

Jim likes this.
  24. Jim

Trusted Supporter

yeah the final boss wasn't hard at all haha

25. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Getting to the final Ganon with all those damn lynels was harder than the fight itself. I also had a hard time timing that volley move necessary to hit him in the first part, so I spent a lot of time dodging, running around while the Goron ability recharged lol

Signifire likes this.