Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 105

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I bowled one time but can’t remember where it is and totally forgot about it until now haha

2. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Is king of the mountain the giant blurpee thing? Also I remember On my original play through i didnt’t find the beach village til the very end.

3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Beach Village was definitely something I didn’t find til after I “beat” the game

4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Did you not just look it up? I can't imagine the hours you'd have to spend on this game to find things like this without help.

5. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Well, I’m not huge into mini games like that. So I never really focused on finding it, I just knew it was out there, somewhere. Then I stumbled upon it finally haha

6. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

The bowling thing is one of the fastest/easiest way to get rupees in the game, once you kinda figure out how to get the strikes

7. Greg

I have like 30 some thousand rupees. I’m good.

8. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

beat The Champion's Ballad a few days ago, a lot of fun. I'll try the Master Trials eventually but honestly I'm kind of intimidated, that shit looks hard. Been taking a break with Link's Awakening and I'm almost done with that.

9. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Is there a way to trigger the blood moon?

10. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Apparently it happens after ~3 hours game play which is interesting, I had thought it was just after a certain number of in game days

11. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I did too. I may pass on this shrine then, I doubt I ever play 3 hours uninterrupted at this point haha

12. Greg

It doesn’t have to be uninterrupted. Just put a marker on it or the travel medallion if you have it and do other stuff. It’ll happen before you know it.

Jim likes this.
  13. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Forgot about the travel medallion!

14. Greg

If you accidentally drop it elsewhere in your travels, if you warp to the shrine on Satori mountain as soon as you notice the start of the blood moon you can paraglide from there as long as you have more than the starting stamina or revali’s gale

15. stayillogical

I forgot, what quest requires you to wait until the blood moon? I'm not following the conversation.

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

there's a shrine quest that requires you to be in a certain spot when the blood moon triggers

17. Greg

Yep. And it’s the shrine that just north west of satori mountain

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I really need to find all the shrines. Haven’t done that yet

19. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I still explore around but if I can't find anything for a while I cheat and use the map online lol.

waking season likes this.
  20. stayillogical

The most difficult shrine to find was the one that's inside a snowy mountain. The shrine detector doesn't help at all to find the entrance.

Signifire, waking season and Kyle Max like this.
  21. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I’m going for 100% on this. Korok seeds and all.

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

23. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I think I’ve found all but like 12 shrines but still have a few hundred korok seeds to find. Been meaning to go back and and try to complete more.

24. Greg

At this point, the only way for me to get 100% would be to look up which areas pop up with a title and go through every single one. I’ve done everything else. It’s so frustrating to be so close yet not be at an actual 100%.

25. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I did like 70ish shrines and thought "I'm good with this amount"

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.