Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game • Page 101

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

You can move it whenever you want though right?

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Yeah.

3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I constantly move the talisman depending on what I’m doing.

for the Champion’s Ballad, if you are having trouble getting killed, stock up on element arrows and just kill everything from a distance with them. A longbow works best to increase distance from enemies. Bombs arrows are great for this as long as you don’t blow yourself up haha! Also, you can try using speed potions and running in, one hit killing one, and then run away. Constantly save after you kill someone, even within a shrine. The save will indeed save the kill so you won’t have to kill everyone again if you die so it’s not as punitive to die.

If you want any other particular insight just give me some details of what’s going on and I’ll share my experience. I just finished my 8th play through or so haha! I can’t wait until the sequel.

stayillogical likes this.
  4. stayillogical

Wow, I can't believe it's taken me this long to do the Champions ballad. The first DLC, Trial of the Sword, lost my interest so I never went back to the game. I didn't know it involved more shrines and memories. I have the final trial left, and then I can't wait to ride that sick motor bike.

5. Greg

Champions ballad is great!

6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I still haven’t finished trial of the sword. Don’t have the patience for it. Think I’ve only gotten as far as the first time you get to replenish your supplies. But champions ballad was great

7. Greg

I tried Trial of the Sword for the first time in about a year. I beat the first part. Gonna stop for the night. Gonna try to actually beat it now. After what has to be almost a thousand hours, you would think I could do it now.

8. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve been wondering if BOTW2 is going to take place in a new region. I remember reading some rumors about time travel and if that’s the case it’d be kinda nuts if somehow we got to experience a vibrant, lived in Hyrule. Take all the towns that have been destroyed on the map and populate them like kid Link experiences in Ocarina. Honestly the game could go absolutely anywhere.

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I hope it does. As gorgeous as Breath of the Wild’s Hyrule is I don’t want to play through it again unless it’s considerably different.

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah it’s my favorite game but I want a completely new world to explore

waking season likes this.
  11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I just ordered Link’s Awakening the other day hoping to rekindle some of that magic I felt when playing BOTW for the first time.

theagentcoma likes this.
  12. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

hell yeah

13. Greg

Just to help set expectations: remember, this is a gameboy game with a very great facelift.

it’s very different than BOTW. But it’s fun and nostalgic in its own right.

airik625 and theagentcoma like this.
  14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Links Awakening was the only Zelda game I’ve beat before BOTW and I loved it, but I really hate the art style of the remake.

theagentcoma likes this.
  15. theagentcoma

fav Zelda game of all time

16. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

im so dumb i had 2 copies of botw (me and my wife) and we gave one to his younger brother

but then i tried to look for our other copy but we can’t find it. so i’m stuck not being able to play this game haha

i don’t want to buy a third copy because i feel like i’d still find my second one. we moved like 5+ times in the last 2 years so there’s also a chance it got left behind.

17. theagentcoma

fight the brother for the game

Greg likes this.
  18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I want the Switch to get some of the older games already. I'd love to play pretty much all of them again.

19. Greg

Yea, let’s get skyward Sword already. It’s the one major game I’ve never played cause I didn’t have a Wii.

20. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

This is what I wanted when I had a switch. I've never played windwaker or beat twilight princess. I've started and stop OoT too many times to ever care to beat the deku tree again.

21. Greg

Haha but the deku tree takes like 10 minutes

22. williek311

I just don't want to do it again, plus it just looks like trash these days. I've come to terms with never beating OoT.

23. stayillogical

Whaaaaatt?!? This is wild. What is the furthest you've ever reached? OoT has the best temples and storyline.

24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

OoT is a super slow start but so worth sticking with. Regardless of how dated it might feel there is a reason it is regarded as a timeless classic.

25. williek311

Right around getting Epona.