Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 95

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. cyanfire

Regular

oboogie likes this.
  2. pooleboy

The Moon Awaits

nice! my avatar is the back side of that 7" sleeve :)

heroinman likes this.
  3. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Anyone have the Mystery Skulls remix of Marilyn Manson's "Kill4Me"? It was a bonus track on the Japanese release of "Heaven Upside Down." Thanks if you can help!

4. thewicke

5. powernoize

I have all of these. I'll try and get them to you this weekend. Send me a pm as a reminder as the weekend nears.

6. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Sweet - thx! How does one DL this? Can one DL this?

7. thewicke

PM'd ya

8. Skinkie

Regular

Anyone have the Deezer Sessions by Wolf Alice?

9. cyanfire

Regular

I'm trying to sort this along with every other b-side/bonus track they've ever put out... it'll be heafty but complete

10. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

11. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Man - 3 singles into the new Jack White album so far & ughhhh..... Hope the balance of the album's better!

12. danacky

If you don't mind cyan could I get a pm to this once your done with it please?

13. oboogie

Request: Arctic Monkeys - Diamonds Are Forever FLAC

Many thanks...

14. etk01 Feb 2, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 6, 2018)
    etk01

Was wondering if anybody have a 3'59 single version of Arcade Fire's Put Your Money On me? It's already avail on nhaccuatui and moov but only works on different regions (I also use Hola VPN and it didn't do jack-all).

15. oboogie

Any Miles Kane b-sides out there in FLAC?

16. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Hi guys, I'm looking for some Bonus Tracks/B-sides by Mxpx. Does anyone have any of these songs in FLAC?

Panic (Japanese Bonus Tracks)
    * Arrest Me
    * Broken Heart Disease
    * Cold Streets (Demo)
    * The Story (Demo)
    * Kicking and Screaming (Demo)

B-sides:
    * The Empire (feat Mark Hoppus)
    * Christmas night of Zombies
    * The Setting Sun
    * The Coffee Song
    * The KKK took my baby away (Ramones Cover)
    * Where we will go? (Rare Electric Version)
    * Family affair
    * Everything sucks (acoustic)

Thanks in advance!!

17. danacky

Hi, looking for any and all NFG live and acoustic sets if anyone has any. I use to have some from the old bsidesrus site put I can't seem to find them now. Hopefully someone can help. Many thanks

18. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Any Euro STP fans that might be able to assist w/this Hi-Res upgrade of the EP w/Chester?

High Rise | Stone Temple Pilots

My bud in the UK who usually grabs these for me (as the site is region locked to Canada), can't seem to DL for some reason (msg states is "not available in his region"). Odd...

Happy to payback outright via Paypal or trade in kind. LMK & thx if anyone can assist!

19. Vert

Also getting the 'not available in your region' message in the UK.

20. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Wow - nuckin' futz. Guess these releases aren't for public consumption then. So silly..

Appreciate you checking tho - thx!

21. Douglas

Hello y'all! Some time ago somebody got Anna Molly (Acoustic) itunes bonus track (m4a-256) by Incubus, but the link is off. I would like to ask if someone got the track to make available.
    Thanks!

22. mrpants

I'm not sure if anyone is a fan of Kyle Craft. He just released his sophomore album Full Circle Nightmare on Sub Pop. The "Loser Edition" vinyl came with a limited 7". Side A is a cover of "Walk In the Park" by Beach House and Side B is cover of "Tomorrow" from Annie. (It's better than it sounds.) Here's a vinyl rip of both in WAV format if anyone is interested.
    Kyle Craft - FCN Loser Ed 7 inch.zip

23. Steel

Regular

hi vert how ya been? busy here.

24. thinkweresellouts

I've got a few of these, but none in FLAC. Let me know if you would like them.

25. blasko24

Hey does anyone have Sam Riggs' first EP called Hairpin Trigger Heart? I have a buddy who's looking for it!