Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 74

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. spived

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnDEeqQNznz5hCWRsfjATRL3DQDs

Here you go, I added 3 songs more, from same sources.

2. djgeneral

Regular

While re-listening to a bunch of LP songs, I forgot that a lot of the singles have transitions tacked on to them that obviously only play well if you are doing a full album listen. Does anyone know (and better: have) if there are versions on singles or promos that have these excluded?

3. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Thx man - heard the news mid way thru a family getaway. Was never an LP fan @ all, but did really dig his studio & live work w/STP. Sad indeed....

4. razorburn Jul 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2017)
    razorburn

Trusted

Trying to complete my Saves the Day collection. Would anyone happen to have the following, preferably in HQ?

"Anywhere With You" (Acoustic) - B-side to the Anywhere With You 7".
    "Blossom" - Bonus track on In Reverie special edition. Seems to be impossible to find.
    "Jinx Removing" - Featured on a split 7" with Bayside, I Am The Avalanche, and Transit.

5. collectorofstuff

Hello all. Does anyone happen to have a flac rip of the original version of Sublime's "Legalize It" off the Hempilation - Freedom Is Norml (1995) CD? Thank you! I have "Hong Kong Phooey" if any Sublime fans are looking for that.

6. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Anyone that scooped the above be able to re-up this as a new download? I ask in that I grabbed the Wicke's zip file twice, but both times wasn't able to un-zip it :(

Any help be appreciated - thx!

7. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

I tried to oped it too and it said damaged, not sure why?

8. cyanfire

Regular

While we're on the topic of Say Anything i would love a 320 or FLAC of the re-recorded version of A Walk Through Hell that was included on the vinyl of ...Was A Real Boy or Alternative Press: Play Volume 1: Back To School compilation. The old recording bugs me with how distorted it is and have only ever had a vbr mp3 of the new one

9. thewicke

10. thewicke

re-upped ^

11. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Hi guys, I'm looking for these Weezer's tracks. I know they are part of White album deluxe edition. However, I'm not sure if there is a physical release of this. Well, if anyone could share them in FLAC if it is possible, I'd be so glad.

* I love the USA
    * Jacked up (Remix)
    * Friend of a friend
    * Fake smiles and nervous laughter

12. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

He heh - wrong song :)

This is Hunger Strike, not Crawling.. But thx tho!

13. thewicke

Sorry, my mind went to this without actually looking at the request. Apologies, I don't think I have that track. Where was it released?

14. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

It was a downloadable (? is that a word) track from the interwebs....

15. thewicke

I guess I've not heard of it

16. julz

Regular

I've got these, but I don't think they're kosher to post here as the tracks are available for purchase in everything up to 24/96 FLAC online...

Insomniac1984 likes this.
  17. sebastian92

Hey all, I'm looking for some clean/radio edits of a couple songs for in-store purposes. Anyone have some of these, preferably in WAV/FLAC?

- Pearl Jam - I Got Id
    - Pearl Jam - Porch
    - Pearl Jam - Given to Fly
    - Pearl Jam - Who You Are
    - Pearl Jam - Go
    - Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
    - Bush - Little Things
    - Tool - The Pot *(I've heard different edits for this one, but I'm looking for the one that removes "pissed")*

18. Docyx

It was a track you could download if you were a part of the lpu at that time. Luckily I was a member back then, so I got it. I'll pm it in the next hours.

19. thewicke

Cool, thanks

20. thewicke

21. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

HueyLewis and Sebejszczyn like this.
  22. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Seconded, please!!

alkutezio likes this.
  23. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

P&T :)

24. Docyx

silverjetz likes this.
  25. Steel

Regular

Could you send this my way too please (and thanks)