Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 64

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. thewicke

I just purchased both, so if anyone wants them, PM me

2. julz

Regular

A couple of Mighty Mighty Bosstones requests: "Together" and "Just As Much" from the Pay Attention vinyl, and "I Should Have Said Something" from The Magic Of Youth vinyl. FLAC preferred, but any format appreciated. Many pleases and thank yous.

3. Chuck May 22, 2017
    (Last edited: May 22, 2017)
    Chuck

Your 'Stache Is Trash

Speaking of Mighty Mighty Bosstones, does anyone have the re-recorded version of "Where'd You Go?" from Rock Band 2? It was floating around online at one point, but the links have all expired.

4. Bladerunner

Bloc Party: Atonement
    I was wondering if anyone has the aac m4a version that only came with the pre-order? I already have a high quality version of Atonement, but the hardcore collector in me is looking for the actual itunes version.
    Maybe someone can help..
    Thanks!

5. HueyLewis

Regular

Together and Just as Much FLAC
    tones.rar (46.02MB) - SendSpace.com

Edit: I just noticed you said Vinyl. These are from a CD Single.

6. julz May 23, 2017
    (Last edited: May 23, 2017)
    julz

Regular

Awesome, thanks! I only said vinyl because I thought they were only released on that LP. Which single are these from?

EDIT: Oops, got my editions all messed up, these were on the Australian CD, the LP had "The Skeleton Song (demo)", "Simmer Down (live)", and "New England Memories", none of which I've been able to find...

7. HueyLewis

Regular

It actually wasn't from a CD single. They were on a promo CD called "Toe Tapping Treats." It had these two tracks plus a Sum 41 song. Weird.
    You can get info on it here:
    MIGHTY MIGHTY BOSSTONES DISCOGRAPHY

I think I have those 3 vinyl bonus tracks. They are not in FLAC, though.

8. julz

Regular

Ahhh yes, I remember that now. Non-FLAC for the vinyl tracks would still be much appreciated, I've never been able to find those 3 in any quality.

9. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Remind me on Friday when I have some time & I should be able to up these for you.

10. Docyx

I sent you a pm.

11. Kasey

Can I get in on that? I didn't even know those existed.

12. Kasey

Anyone have Real Estate's bonus tracks The Chancellor and Recreation? I have them but the volume doesn't match the album. Not sure if it quite can since I think they are on vinyl only but I thought I'd try.

13. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Nothing rcvd from you - FYI..

14. Joint Attention

I have these in 320. Definitely a vinyl rip. Is that different from what you have?

15. Docyx

Pm is on the way!

16. Kasey

I think they are probably the same. I only found them one place and they sound fine just quieter than I'd like.

17. Kasey

18. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

19. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

FYI - Dan Auerbach (Black Keys, The Arcs)'s new solo album leaked yesterday. Just spinning now - what a throwback to '70's AM radio :)

And DAMN that 2nd single from Royal Blood ("Hook, Line & Sinker") is a stomping groover! Can't wait for that release..

KidLightning likes this.
  20. Douglas

If possible, I would like this track as well. iTunes track. Thanks!

21. thewicke

R
    Remind me over the weekend, I don't have access to anything right now.

22. keepyoureyesopen

Hi there Blister... Can you PM me the Insiders Vol. 2... I can't find it anywhere. I'm a huge Needtobreathe fan but I was foolish to not get the premium membership that year.

23. Kasey

This is probably the request that I'll never find but I'll ask lol

Does anyone have the promo version of Marilyn Manson's The High End of Low that was sent to reviewers? The one with the uncensored version of Blank and White. I have that version but it is definitely not great quality.

24. Douglas

Thanks! I will.

25. julz

Regular

Anyone come across Incubus - Nimble Bastard (acoustic) from the JPN version of 8? Not a huge fan of the song itself but this version is out there so I gotta get it.

HueyLewis likes this.