Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 52

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. powernoize

hey guys, did anyone ever come across the demo for Swallowed by Bush? i have been looking for a rip from the limited vinyl forever. thanks in advance. cheers!

Sebejszczyn likes this.
  2. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Looking for these tracks from Jayhawks re-release of Smile. FLAC em if you got em!
    2014 expanded reissue bonus tracks
    1. "Who Made You King" (Louris, Perlman) – 5:42 (studio outtake – previously commercially unavailable)
    2. "Gypsy in the Mood" (Louris) – 1:16 (studio outtake)
    3. "A Part of You" (Louris, O'Reagan) – 3:14 (demo – previously unreleased)
    4. "Life's Little Ups and Downs" (Margaret Ann Rich) – 4:47 (Live at First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, 12/30/2000 – previously unreleased)
    5. "Greta Garbo (Louris) – 3:50 (demo – previously unreleased)
    6. "Five Cornered Blues" (Louris, Mark Olson) – 4:00 (demo – previously unreleased)

3. mudville

SPACE!

Check your PM.

4. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Currently un-seeded on RED, but have asked for the uploader to jump back on. If I get it for you, I'll hit ya w/a PM

5. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

D'oh - there goes a freeleech token ;-)

No prob - glad Mudville had the goods!

6. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

7. Live2Play

MUSIC IS MY RELIGION

Any chance I could get a PM of this rip if you still have it? I'm a big Ryan fan since his Whiskeytown days.

8. Live2Play

MUSIC IS MY RELIGION

Love that band, but haven't heard this track yet. I'll have to seek it out!

9. Live2Play

MUSIC IS MY RELIGION

I purchased the disc and then found out there was a deluxe editon. Found the bonus disc on the Ruskies site, but don't think it was flac.

10. Live2Play

MUSIC IS MY RELIGION

I second this request. Been searching for these for a while with no luck!

11. Live2Play

MUSIC IS MY RELIGION

fQUOTE="Live2Play, post: 892204, member: 3959"]I second this request. Been searching for these for a while with no luck![/QUOTE]

Someone earlier was asking about ripping music from Spotify. I had the same question because Dirty Heads just release an acoustic version of "Oxygen" on there and a cover song called "Don't Let Me Down" both live at Spotify studios, but I have no clue if there is a way to get an mp3 of these tracks from there?

12. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Check your pm's.

13. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Think we got some Royal Blood fans here, no? If so, just came across this last night while searching for something else:

Royal Blood: Ace Of Spades

Think it's from a '15 BBC session around the time of Lemmy's passing. It may be live, but damn it smokes!

blistersoul61 likes this.
  14. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Nicely done.

silverjetz likes this.
  15. razorburn

Trusted

Does anyone have Pulley - "Simpley-Fy"? It originally appeared on Punk Bites, Vol. 2.

16. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

OK, not really a b-side, but I'm hoping someone on here can help me. I'm looking for a certain spoken word track by Henry Rollins. I'm almost positive it's on The Boxed Life, but I don't own it and can't find a stream of it to make sure. I don't even remember what the topic is, but I know he says this particular line:

"Everyone in the world is retarded. Everyone, that is, except for (but?) me."

The only ones I remember owning were The Boxed Life and Think Tank, and it's definitely not on any albums released after 2001. It was one of him more humorous stories, not a serious poetry piece.

Ridiculous request, I know. Thanks to anyone who can help.

17. Steel

Regular

If I can stream it thru the player for free I can capture anything with audacity

18. Chordak

lonesomedayblues likes this.
  19. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Anybody in the UK know if you can get the Take Off Your Pants & Jacket B-Sides anywhere? Not on iTunes, Amazon etc. (What Went Wrong, Time to Break Up, Don't Tell Me It's Over)

20. cunox

pervert

Could i get on this too? cheers

21. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Ok guys, this is a tough request. In 2015, apparently reprise records has released a special CD compilation which includes some Covers played by Green Day along its career. It's a kind of "Shenanigans" but, just including 12 covers. I have all the tracks there, but "Hybrid Moments" (Misfits). I know I could rip the video from Youtube but I would like to get this official edited release from this CD in FLAC or any lossless format. So, Can anyone Point Me where can I get it? (At least, this Misfits cover)

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!!

22. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

Never heard of this release, but I would love to have it!

23. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Bad Religion - Finite (320)?

24. julz

Regular

I definitely second this request, first I've heard of this particular disc. I have FLAC of all the other songs, but I only recently heard about Hybrid Moments, and this is the first lossless source I've seen.

25. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Somehow I missed The Black Angels' new single "Currency" when it was released last month: new LP next month should smoke if the single's any indication!