Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 51

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Joint Attention

I have a Tidal account, so if you don't find it elsewhere I can hook you up. I'm sure you'll get me back later.

2. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

A certain Simpsons episode & their take on "Streetcar" comes to mind:

"You can always depend on, the kindness of strangers" :beer:

Danke - PM sent!

3. thewicke

I'll chip in for the cost of it, I don't have Tidal

Vert likes this.
  4. Vert

Likewise, if you can hook me up, or I'll just owe something from Amazon/7Digital UK. Cheers.

5. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Let me know if JA doesn't get this to you tmrw & if not, I can certainly do so

6. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Check your PM's. The files are huge. They are avail able on the link I will send you.

lonesomedayblues likes this.
  7. mudville

SPACE!

Second on the Julien Baker track. The "Jingle Yay!" comp is no longer on bandcamp.

Bartek T. likes this.
  8. Vert

I've got it, thanks very much.

silverjetz likes this.
  9. etk01 Mar 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2017)
    etk01

Hey, I'm was wondering if somebody has these following stuff from The Go! Team to send this to me please via PM...

* Doing It Right (Radio Edit)
    * Doing It Right, Grip Like A Vice, The Wrath Of Marcie & Bottle Rocket (Live @ Electric Ballroom, all from The Wrath of Marcie Japanese EP)
    * Grip Like A Vice (3'08 Radio Edit)
    * Flashlight Fight (Live, from The Wrath Of Marcie vinyl single)
    * The Wrath Of Marcie (3'14 Single Edit, from The Wrath of Marcie Japanese EP)
    * Untitled (from Robots And Electronic Brains: 16k, 48k, 128k, Go! various artists compilation, 2002)

...Thanks in advance if somebody has those. :)

10. twinklestarmate

Hello everyone around, anyone here can help this poor chap by sharing these delightful Oasis rarities?

Cum On Feel The Noize [12" Vinyl Promo]
    D'You Know What I Mean [NG's 2016 Rethink Promo]
    Going Nowhere/Stand By Me [Demo] [7" Vinyl]

The three requests are on the Radio Supernova site I linked, but they are protected with a password. Is anyone who has regular access to that site showing up here who can help me get these, or at least anyone who can provide lossless copies of these promos?

Thank you very much in advance.

11. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Does anybody have the cover tracks that came with the US iTunes version of Green Day's 21st Century? Can't buy them in the UK iTunes :tear:

12. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Looking for the Bonus CD to Jayhawks Paging Mr. Proust in FLAC. Thanks in advance.

13. Joint Attention

Wow, just looked at the Wikipedia entry for that album. So many bonus tracks from so many different places. That's why this thread exists.

I will look for those tracks online and see if I can get iTunes to "match" them.

14. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

This is a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for some Daughtry bonuses. The first one is the acoustic of Long Live Rock & Roll from the JP deluxe of Baptized, and the second is the Acoustic Live 2015 bonus disc from the Walmart edition of the greatest hits album; all preferably in 320, but I'll talk what I can get. Any/all help is appreciated. ^_^

15. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

I would like this, too. However, I know there's a CD Promo of these covers. So if anyone could help, I would really appreciate to get this.

16. julz

Regular

I have some FLACs, both of you should expect PMs over the weekend.

17. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Ok man, thanks!!

18. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Thanks buddy :-)

19. Sebejszczyn

Want some, too! Thanks :D

20. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

A friend would appreciate those too if you'd be so kind as to put me on the PM list also - danke.

FYI - only the Japanese track appears to be on the Ruskies..

21. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

NEVERMIND, found it. If you have interest in the disc in FLAC, PM me. I am also working on some Tomorrow the Green Grass bonus tracks from the European release.

22. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Does anyone have a way of ripping music from Spotify?

I'm trying to listen to the Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness Spotify Sessions.

Jimmy Eat World also just finished recording an acoustic session for Spotify that I don't think I'll be able to listen to either.

23. cyanfire

Regular

I would also like to be added to the PM list if possible, thanks!

24. cultmetfan

Regular

I'm looking for A Long Way Down (Live) and Sweetheart (Live) by Lloyd Cole from his Downtown cd single.
    any help?

25. Joint Attention

Jaksta used to capture low-quality MP3 from the Spotify web player, but it looks like it's not working anymore.

Spotify does still have an ad-supported free tier, no?