Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

LOL.

What can I say? I'm a old soul. ^_^

2. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

Yes, please!

3. lolzeyes

heavy Sword fan, wouldn't mind a pm.

Also looking for Zakk Wylde - Tears of December (Alternate Version). It's a bonus track on the EU Edition. If anyone has a flac or 320 (would be appreciated).

Good to see this thread back - got lots of good stuff over the years at AP forums, so thx :thumbup:

4. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

I think we should be cautious. Just do not want to get shut down so early on.

cunox likes this.
  5. JPN366

I am the AFOL Danger!

Hey Cunox! Can I get that Sword track from you too? Thank you!

6. cunox

pervert

Pm'd

7. cunox

pervert

PM'd

8. JPN366

I am the AFOL Danger!

9. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

a few requests:

audiotree sessions -
    senses fail
    letlive.

daytrotter sessions -
    coheed and cambria
    third eye blind

thanks!!!
    feels good to be back...

10. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Hey! I finally made it! Thanks for the invite. Thought I'd lost y'all forever...

silverjetz likes this.
  11. Steel

Regular

Welcome back

12. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

First off, thanks to blistersoul for reviving this thread. So nice to be back!

And now, a few requests. Would anyone have "Prom Night," the Japan-only track from Weezer's latest album? Is this the only non-album song that's turned up so far? I remember a lot more goodies being released off "Raditude" and the Red album. I suppose the record company will re-release the album in a few months in a deluxe edition, since that seems to be standard operating procedure these days.

A long shot, but here goes. Does anyone have two tracks - "Panic Attack!" and "WTF?" - from The Heavy's latest album "Hurt & The Merciless"? The rub is that they were only released on a 7" vinyl record that was included as a bonus if you bought one of the deluxe packages from their website.

And lastly, would anyone have "Horny Pony," the song which was omitted at the last second from Prince's "Diamonds & Pearls"? I had it on a cassette single ('member those?) decades ago but never found it on CD. R.I.P. Prince, by the way...

I know it's a lot to ask right out of the gate, but many thanks if you can help.

blistersoul61 likes this.
  13. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

check yer PM's sir re: the bolded..

14. Vert

A few Pearl Jam-related requests, if anyone can help. All vinyl only I think, and pretty hard to come by over here in the UK:

Recent RSD releases:

Green River - 1984 Demo's LP
    The Sonics Live at Easy Street
    KEXP Presents Raw Power - A Tribute to Iggy and the Stooges

Also:

Levee Walkers 7" - Freedom Song/Songs for the West

Stone Gossard and Mason Jennings 7" - Knife Fight/Caught In A Mess

Cheers.

15. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

and THIS is why i love this place - finding out about new releases i hadn't even heard about! missed the GR demos & the KEXP set, but are both now on the "to find" list.. please do keep me in mind if you happen to come across.

give me a couple of hrs to upload the bolded & will send you a PM. so glad i can finally help YOU out w/a request after all your generosity! i trust flacs are OK..

on PJ related requests - anyone happen to have a copy of brad's RSD 2012 7'' single "water's deep"? been after that one for awhile now..

16. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Not sure if we have any Jack White fans here, but he duets w/Beyonce on her new release "Lemonade" - FYI..

17. Vert

Will do, and yes please to flacs, thanks very much.

18. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

A big thank you for these! I feel like a junkie who just got his first hit after a week cold turkey, though I'm embarrassed at how quickly you were able to find these. I need to brush up on my search skills...:embarrassed:

Thanks for being patient with the Google-challenged.

19. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

:thumbup:

All good - had found the Weezer one for Blister a few weeks back & have had the Heavy track since it dropped. NOW, all we have to find is WTF!

20. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

PM Sent and received on the Prince track. Long live the Prince!!!!

code-bleu likes this.
  21. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

PM'd

Vert likes this.
  22. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Love that song.

23. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Yes, Prince forever. :verysad: Thanks for the song. Another lil' bit of his magic for my ears to enjoy.

24. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

Anyone have the Japanese bonus track 'Where The Light Gets In (U-Bahn Zum Hansaplatz Remix)' by Primal Scream from their latest album Chaosmosis?

25. downdownyoubringme

I stumbled upon this forum somehow by doing a search. I saw 1984rocks post looking for Doves material and thought I would help out. You are in luck, Doves were a bit of a passion for me, so I have almost everything they have ever released directly from CD or Digital download in 320, almost everything from the original source. I'd need to convert CD to FLAC, and I have to check what CDs I have left in my collection, but:

I can confirm I have the following on CD and can convert to FLAC:

Acoustic No.1, Break Me Gently (Incidental), Meet Me at the Pier, Down to Sea, Crunch, 45, At the Tower, Son of a Builder

I have the following in 320 mp3:

Karen, Blackbird, Ship of Fools, Brazil, Black Circus of Prague

I also have CDs of the following Doves rarities:

Live Souls (7-track Promo)
    There Goes the Fear (Australian 4-track with 2 Triple J live tracks)
    Caught by the River (U.S. 2-track Promo with There Goes the Fear acoustic)
    Live at Eden (U.S. 6-track Live EP - from 2002 Eden)
    Kingdom of Rust/Push Me On Remixes (7-track Promo)
    Jetstream Remixes (5-track Promo)
    Brazil (Aeroplane Remix) (1-track Promo)

I am looking for FLAC or 320 mp3 of a Doves CD Promo called "Recorded at Capitol Studios - 7th June 2002", so if anyone has that, great!

Also, I am just looking for trusty souls that have access to 7Digital (US) and/or 7Digital (UK), as I am in Canada and can't access them. Just looking for someone to purchase tracks and send them to me and I can reimburse them via PayPal or however. Thanks!