Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 227

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Fortunately Green Day is my favorite band not Weezer... it would be frustrating to get everything, too much content!! :crylaugh:

And you're right. This band has tons of leaked demos/b-sides. In youtube there are many videos with "non official albums" and in the torrent internet era I remember the "white", "black", "gray" and "purple" albums with unreleased song demos.

2. Skinkie

Regular

it’s not even just leaked (which there’s tons of), Rivers started selling basically everything he’s ever recorded through his website. I bought the first package when it went up (Everything will be alright in the end era), it’s like 1500 tracks. I’ll be dead before even getting through that one. Let alone all the other eras.

Insomniac1984 likes this.
  3. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

1500 demos just in EWBAITE era???!!! OMG!! :scream::scream:X-(
    I would need 1 or 2 extra lives to listen to all that material!!:crylaugh:

4. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

By the way, I made a bootleg compilation of Rivers featurings and a couple of solo tracks. Here's the tracklist (If you need something, let me know it).
    [​IMG]

5. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Don't believe it's been released officially, but might anyone happen to have / be able to rip the intro / theme music for "The Problem With Jon Stewart" by Gary Clark Jr? Thx if so :)

6. rod_pet

I don‘t know if there are any fans of German bands here, but I‘m looking for „Unter dem Meer (Single Version)“ from the Band In Extremo.

can somebody help me out here?

7. Caleb Cornelius

Does anybody have the All That Remains songs "Of the Deep" and "Frozen" in Flac or m4a?

8. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

anyone have any Disturbed or Green Day instrumentals in FLAC? looking for stuff NOT from Rock Band multitrack stems.

9. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

A request for some info. Cleaning up my Plex server and I have Underoath - Young and Aspiring (Rough Version) but cannot find any release info anywhere. Any help would be great.

10. dpj

Regular

Does anyone have a genuine FLAC copy of 5 Stories EP by Manchester Orchestra? I found a copy on Soulseek but it was a transcode. I already have in 320 MP3 so just looking to upgrade. Thanks in advance.

11. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Only a 320 on RED nothing on OPS..

12. Shinfo13

The only demo version I'm familiar with of this song was released as part of the Goldman Demos. It is a bootleg collection of songs recorded during pre-production with Matt Goldman. Some of the other songs recorded at the same time were added to the Special Edition of They're Only Chasing Safety.

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth/underoath/the-goldman-demos/

amorningofsleep likes this.
  13. undisclosed_x

Does anyone have The Dead Weather - Outside? It was an iTunes pre-order bonus and I am unable to find it anywhere. Thank you in advance.

14. cultmetfan Mar 18, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 18, 2023)
    cultmetfan

Regular

Does anyone have Ashes To Ashes live at the Phoenix Festival by Faith No More in flac? It was on the reissue of the cd single Ashes To Ashes.
    Cheers in advance.

15. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Check your PM's.

Be nice if someone who bought this off iTunes back in the day could "match" this for an Apple lossless copy..

16. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Does anyone have the digital download versions of the two extra songs on this Vendetta Red 7” - they were available as downloads at some point in time.

Vendetta Red - Close To Me

2) In The Company of Anenomes
    3) Hardcore Longevity

17. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

having issues trying to buy this track off of amazon music.
    could anyone upload 'delivering the goods' from megadeth?

thanks in advance!

18. undisclosed_x Mar 22, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 22, 2023)
    undisclosed_x

So here is a little gift back to those who might appreciate it. After years of looking and never finding flac copies, I simply gave up, bought each release and ripped my own.

First, Sense Field's Overstand single (1996), featuring "Untitled (Demo)":

Overstand (Mediafire)

Next, Sense FIeld's Papercut promo (1995), featuring "Shallow Grave (Demo)", "Outlive The Man (Demo) and "Voice" (Alternate Mix):

Papercut (Mediafire)

And last, but no least, all three different advance copies of their ill-fated Warner Bros. release. Each release with unique production, edits and track listing. Such a shame an official release never came to light. These 3 are the story of Sense Field struggling and eventually failing to appease a major label:

1 (Mediafire)
    2 (Mediafire)
    3 (Mediafire)

For those interested, please enjoy. And to everyone posting requests and keeping this community alive, thank you.

HueyLewis likes this.
  19. Caleb Cornelius

Does anybody have the A Static Lullaby tracks "Octarene" and "Let Go" in Flac?

20. undisclosed_x

I purchased this back in the day and Outside is in my library. How does on "match" for an Apple lossless copy?

21. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

22. undisclosed_x

23. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Well my northern brother, just another example of regional discrimination :(
    Isn't it enough we gave the world poutine? Come now...

Any kind folks south of the 49th parallel perhaps be able to assist?

24. rod_pet

Hi! :)
    I’m looking for a few songs, maybe someone could help me out

Phantom Planet - Polaroid (Fan Club Album)
    Sum 41 - We‘re the same
    Weezer - Yellow Camaro (DTFM Bonus Track)
    Madness - Forever young (Future Cut Remix)
    Abandoned Pools - Army of me (Björk Cover)

Thank you in advance

tylerwfy likes this.
  25. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Not a fan, but I think this is the track you're after? Imagine HD flac is OK B-)

stonecoldnimrod likes this.