Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 170

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. downdownyoubringme

It looks like this year's Triple J's "Like a Version" is hard to come by. The 2020 collection is "Version 16". I'd buy it outright, but it is only available on Australia's version of 7Digital. If anyone comes across it, I'd love to get my hands on it. Thanks!

2. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

i never realized they were released in cd. you happen to have vols 13-15??

3. downdownyoubringme

You can find a FLAC of 13 on WRZ Lossless. I haven't been able to find 14 or 15 in FLAC, but have in 320

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

I realize this one is a long shot but I am looking for “Blue Room (Excerpt 606)” by The Orb, from their Blue Room 12” single if any of you kind folk have it

5. Loudspeaker

It's evolution, baby!

Almost three years later and I've finally found a rip of this, thanks to some kind users from the Foo Fighters subreddit!
    If anybody here is still looking for this feel free to PM me for a link. Cheers.

6. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

I recall very clearly where I was 4 yrs back, as I was just passing my test to get on RED that day - too funny to think back now & what a shitshow it's been since! ;)

Well, he's almost in as the 46th: keep on rockin' in the free world my U.S friends!

Vert, TaraCynara and Skinkie like this.
  7. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

i'm not too hung up on flac. if you have 13-15 in 320, i'd gladly take it.
    thanks!!

8. blasko24

9. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

TaraCynara likes this.
  10. downdownyoubringme

No worries - give me a day or two to get organized then I will send

11. KrazyKaos

I had been making them one at a time using audacity and was halfway through but looks like there's a better link posted.

12. Raku

Regular

13. Vert

It looks like someone has a 192kbps MP3 of this on Soulseek. Want me to grab it for you or is that a bit too crap quality?

14. cherrywaves

Trusted

no that’s perfect lol thank you!!!

15. Vert

alphab0t likes this.
  16. cherrywaves

Trusted

Thank you so much!! This wasn't even on YouTube haha. Figured it would be a long shot, I owe you one

Vert likes this.
  17. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

Quite a long shot, but does anyone have audio rips of 'The Jersey Girl EP' cassette by The Secret Show (Matt Davies from Funeral For a Friend's side project). It was limited to 100 cassettes released in 2015.

Tracklisting is:

Everything Dear Or Nothing At All
    It's Not Funny Anymore (Husker Du)
    Saving Grace
    The Space Between Us

Thanks!

18. downdownyoubringme

Quick question. Has anybody purchased from Amazon Music lately? If so, what kbs rate are their mp3s? Are they still 256, or can you get 320? Also, do they have the same selection for Amazon HD Music? Is that FLAC? If anybody has purchased from Amazon Music U.S. lately, I'd really appreciate the info! Thanks in advance!

19. dpj

Regular

I've never been able to find FLAC files on Amazon, I normally buy FLAC from Bandcamp, Qobuz or 7Digital. Anything I've bought from Amazon UK was normally V0 MP3.

alphab0t likes this.
  20. downdownyoubringme

Cheers mate - thanks. I'm just curious about Amazon HD's music selection, because it looks like Amazon HD has FLAC.

21. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

My Amazon music is usually V0 mp3's as well. I recently purchased in October.

alphab0t likes this.
  22. dpj

Regular

As far as I can see you can listen to FLAC if you go with HD subscription but still can't purchase in FLAC only MP3

23. downdownyoubringme

OK - cheers, that answers my question. Thanks!

24. Daedalus84

Does anybody have the audio from the Blu Ray/DVD of Metric’s “Dreams So Real” concert?

25. Tobias

Newbie Supporter

Raku likes this.