Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 167

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. downdownyoubringme

If anyone has a rip of "The Rural Alberta Advantage" RSD 7" of "Stand By Your Man" b/w Human League's "Fascination", it would be greatly appreciated!

2. cherrywaves

Trusted

Maybe a long shot but I’m looking for Recover’s Rodeo & Picasso Segues compilation that they posted for free years back

also looking for the original American Express demos before they became Young Love if anyone has those

3. hiroki

Bsidesrus Supporter

Does anyone have Misser - Problems. Problems. Problems. in FLAC?

I bought it on bandcamp a while back but it's no loner available to re-download. Cheers.

4. thinkweresellouts

5. danacky

Hi hiroki long time no see :) I have some Misser stuff from bandcamp in lossless on a hd but I'm not sure exactly what I have. I'll dig it out later and get it across to you if I have mate

6. hiroki

Bsidesrus Supporter

Hey a familiar name, nice to see your still around on the forum mate.

Thank you for looking for the Misser stuff for me I appreciate it.

7. danacky

Pm'd you old pal

8. Redlightflash1984

9. Vert

10. lonesomedayblues

Does anyone have a lossless rip of the Bush live song "Swim" from the Little things UK single?
    Bush - Little Things

11. littledudeman

Did these ever show up? I would love to hear them.

I guess I did this wrong lol sorry I am referring to the Acceptance B-sides

12. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

I could probably work on this, I have the video. You just want the songs, right? What format do you want it in?

13. mrpants

Sorry, someone PM'd them to me awhile back and I forgot to go back and share them here. I'm not sure of the bitrate, but I think it's 320 and these are likely the same files that were emailed when someone bought the 7". Enjoy!

Acceptance - Wild, Free B-Sides

littledudeman likes this.
  14. littledudeman

Thank you

15. Vert

Yeah, just the songs please, and any format suits me. MP3 is absolutely fine. Cheers!

16. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Love to get the vid too if possible, but in so far as audio - whatever the native was is likely best so it's not transcoded.. Thx!

17. reaglebeagle Dec 12, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 12, 2020)
    reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

MoPop Founders Award Alice in Chains 320 mp3's.
    https://we.tl/t-QzzOTHN346

I used the tracklisting from Amazon Music, to make it easier on myself. But these are all the songs.

Vert and silverjetz like this.
  18. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done sir - all hail! Even with the covers - look at you..

Wonder if Amazon music will be available for purchase...

19. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

According to MoPop, they will only be streaming the album. I tried to download it from the website and it is DRM protected. Though I only tried it once, I wouldn't imagine the files would be available in FLAC though which kinda sucks. I will be able to upload the VIDEO on Monday, my home internet is horrible and it would take all day to upload.

20. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Of course - something I WOULD actually buy off Amazon... :sly:

And wasn't this a fundraiser for MOPOP? Logic continues to elude me it seems....

21. Vert

That's fabulous, thanks so much. If you ever need something purchasing from a UK only site, just let me know.

22. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

My internet took forever...but here is the video link: 3.15 GB file on MEGA

Vert likes this.
  23. Brian A

Is anyone able to pull the Foo Fighters "Run Run Rudolph" from Amazon? I can't find a way to purchase it, only stream.

24. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

25. silverjetz

The Dude Abides