Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 144

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. zarza29

It´s possible, they are not my encodings. I have these other 2 in flac:

00950025 - 01070725.zip

2. joshkosh Mar 20, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2020)
    joshkosh

Hi everybody! I am currently looking for TSL's Nights And Weekends and NFG's Joga or The Story So Far (Acoustic) in FLAC? This will probably make my day! :)

3. pooleboy

The Moon Awaits

here you are. i included all of the bonus tracks because it was just as easy.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/cgk7dc

4. Steel

Regular

I don't use spotify but my understanding (unless I'm wrong) is their exclusives can't be bought or downloaded thus making you stuck listening to the songs there only which sucks. One way around this would be to use a program like audacity to record it while it streams and make a flac or mp3 that you could then use like the rest of your music collection. Audacity is easy to use you just hit record and stop when you are done then export and use the save options...only real hurtle (which I'm not great at) is a minor hookup change to your speakers so it works when you try to record it easy to do but not something I could walk you thru.

5. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Brother Beck likes this.
  6. KrazyKaos

If anyone would like, I've got a recording of an album that was only released on Vinyl. It was pretty expensive and took 6 months for me to get it. I then converted it to .wav files.

The Jaded Hearts Club Band - Live at the 100 Club

It's got Matt Bellamy on bass (Muse), Nic Cester on vocals (Jet), Miles Kane on vocals and guitar (Last Shadow Puppets), and some other well known guys. I have it on my personal drive and can message it. It's been a process to get.

etk01 and lonesomedayblues like this.
  7. danacky

I would love this please KrazyKaos. Huge fan of muse and anything muse members related but somehow this release slipped by me

8. joshkosh

anyone?

9. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I would love this also! Thank you :)

10. KrazyKaos

Sent it over. It was cool seeing Matt Bellamy on bass. They have some videos on YouTube. Paul McCartney even came up on stage and joined them.

11. KrazyKaos Mar 22, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 22, 2020)
    KrazyKaos

Sent it over to ya.

Again, they didn't release it as a digital file, vinyl only. So I had to convert it all. It's all covers you'd recognize.

SIDE A

1. Gloria
    2. Have Love Will Travel
    3. My Generation
    4. Money
    5. Please Please Me
    6. Hey Bulldog
    SIDE B

1. Bad Boy
    2. Back In The USSR
    3. Sunshine Of Your Love
    4. Paint It Black
    5. Twist & Shout
    6. Helter Skelter

12. KrazyKaos

13. joshkosh

blistersoul61 and mmhmm like this.
  14. blasko24

Would you please send me this as well? Thanks!

15. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

16. joshkosh

no chance?

17. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Thank you for these! Two of these are completely new to me and I like them both a lot, particularly Heroes.

18. zarza29

19. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Yes please.

20. zarza29

21. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

22. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

This may require a PM. I have George Harrison's All Things Must Pass on Vinyl and have/had it on mp3. I had the 28 song version. Well, only bits and pieces are showing up on my itunes. Does anyone have in FLAC and are willing to share, privately? Again, I own the vinyl, can even take a picture, and I had a download, but it seemed to go missing. Any help would be appreciated. I am telling you, staying inside is making me clean up my itunes and it is making me fill in cracks. Any help would be appreciated.

23. zarza29 Mar 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 25, 2020)
    zarza29

Which version do you want? I have several
    The 2010 40th Anniversary Edition 24-bit/96kHz Web Edition is my favourite
    (I have noticed that your version is the 30th anniversary)

24. joshkosh Mar 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 26, 2020)
    joshkosh

Anyone have The Starting Line's Time To Run in m4a? It's an iTunes exclusive from Direction, and I can't find it elsewhere.

25. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

The 2010 would work, but trying to get all 28 tracks.

code-bleu likes this.