Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 136

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Greg1

Didn't know those Andrew McMahon tracks existed, would love them too.

2. Daedalus84

Since the Green Day Tre' bonus tracks have been posted, does anyone happen to have the bonus tracks from Uno and Dos?

3. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

I have them (Japanese releases in FLAC, UNO exclusive Converse Soundcloud page live tracks in mp3). Send me a PM and I upload them this weekend.

lonesomedayblues likes this.
  4. raptors661

Does anyone have a rip of Jimmy Eat World's BBC radio 2 performance?

5. giuxo

I stumbled upon this one only now. Many thanks my friend! I also remember you're a huge NFG fan like me :)

6. eboo

Thanks didn't know!

7. Greendaleforever

When anyone can get their hands on the European bonus tracks from Saint Asonia's new album "Flawed Design" send them right on over lol

8. dpj

Regular

Hopefully someone is able to help with this. Just discovered there are some Stereophonics songs that I am missing from my collection:

Seen That Look Before (from Japanese Graffiti On The Train)
    Katman (from USB stick of My Friends)
    Forever (From You're My Star 7 inch)
    Long Way Down (Re-recorded version of Long Way Round)

Looking for highest quality possible but will take whatever anyone has. Thanks in advance.

9. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Yo, anyone have the Super Deluxe Purple by STP that they can share the extras with me?

10. danacky

Are there any Ash fans in here that could help me fill in some gaps in my collection please

11. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

In case anyone wasn't aware, The Heavy released this previously vinyl-only song for purchase several days ago. Good stuff!

12. Vert

Will do soon (it'll be 320 MP3) - give me a nudge if I haven't got back to you by the end of the weekend.

13. 1984rocks

Looking for a lossless copy (or any decent rip) of No Motiv's Scarred... No Motiv - Scarred

14. teargarden

Did anyone ever come across the bonus live show that came with the Japanese edition of Hollywood Vampires' "Rise"?

15. milopro

Does anyone have a rip of the 7" included with the new Neil Young album?

16. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Was searching for this when I thought to, but guess I missed it - so thx!

17. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

2nd that

18. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

FYI, the Ruskies have the 24 bits up..

Vert likes this.
  19. Skinkie

Regular

I’m pretty sure you can buy the high def files through the Neil Young Archives site

20. Vert

Cheers, appreciate that. You going to grab it from there blistersoul61?

21. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

I have it in 320 from a very trusted source, so no need for the 24/90.

22. dpj

Regular

Another request prompted by a discussion on another forum about Monster 25th anniversary. Does anyone have a copy of High Speed Train (Live In Studio) by R.E.M. which was on Aftermath single. It is apparently much better than album version but is not on their rarities collection and I can't find a copy anywhere. Thanks in advance.

23. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

I think I have the one you need. I will send you a link.

24. cyanfire

Regular

I'm searching for a couple of vinyl only Electric Light Orchestra tracks, a little different than my usual requests i know.
    Looking for the highest quality copies available, will take whatever anyone has. Would love FLAC but these are hard to come by

10538 Overture (Live) [Evil Woman 7"]
    Daybreaker (Live) [Nightrider 7"]
    Showdown (Live) [Strange Magic 7"]
    Matter Of Fact (Alternate Lyrics) [So Serious 12"]
    ELO Megamix [Getting To The Point 12"]

25. Steel Nov 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 9, 2019)
    Steel

Regular

Its been way to long like 10 years ago there was a Japanese bonus song that featured a female Japanese artist in a alternate version of a song....I can't remember the name of the song but it was by a band like something corporate... I know its not alot to go on but does that sound familiar to anyone?....nevermind just found my answer All American Rejects- Another Heart Calls does anyone have this? Might look into buying it if I can find it when I have some time/$$ lol