Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 135

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Looking for some Pete Townshend bonus tracks to White City Imperial Records release

10. "Secondhand Love" (Live in Brixton)
    11. "Face the Face" (Live in Brixton)

lonesomedayblues likes this.
  2. lonesomedayblues

I'd be interested in Pete rarities as well. Getting excited about the new Who record!

3. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

Did you happen to download this yourself? I tried from this link, but couldn't find the proper way to do it - all I got was random sketchy pop up ads. Hopefully someone was able to successfully get it?

4. lonesomedayblues

Anyone grab the new GNR leaks? Please pm me

5. Sebejszczyn

6. mjd13

7. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

8. danacky

Any ramones fans on here? Im looking for a few tracks in lossless to complete my missing from the anniversary boxsets comp

Title - Year - Length - Version - Album - Available On

Judy Is a Punk - 1975 - 1:36 - Dick Charles Demo - Ramones - Bootlegs
    I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement - 1975 - 2:46 - Dick Charles Demo - Ramones - Bootlegs
    Judy Is a Punk [punk side] - 1975 - 1:31 - 914 Demo [Lost Version] - Ramones - Norton Records 7"
    Judy Is a Punk [runt side] - 1975 - 1:32 - 914 Demo [Lost Version] - Ramones - Norton Records 7"
    Rockaway Beach - 1977 - 2:06 - Single Version - Rocket to Russia - Rockaway Beach 7"
    Surfin' Safari (Rodney & the Brunettes) - 1978? - 2:18 - Road to Ruin - All Year Party! LP
    I Wanna Be Sedated (The Updated Sedated Radio Mix) - 1978 - 2:29 - 12" Single Version - Road to Ruin - I Wanna Be Sedated 12"

9. abw123

Trusted

10. alkutezio

anyone have "Biscuits and Butter" by Beastie Boys? i believe it was the iTunes bonus track for The Mix-Up. it seems to be the one Beastie Boys song I don't have. I've been trying to find it but all the links I've found are long dead...

11. cyanfire

Regular

Gearing up for the new Jimmy Eat World album i was wondering if anyone here had a copy of there Holiday 2007 Live EP? I haven't seen a rip of it online anywhere and hoped someone here may have one.
    Would love 320/FLAC but will take whatever!

I have seen someone on soulseek with a FLAC rip of Jen from the Futures advance copy, it's first time i've seen it available in lossless. Unfortunately the guy will only trade stuff for specific things he's after so getting hold of it won't be easy.

12. raptors661

Speaking of Jimmy Eat World, does anyone have the Chase This Light demos? I had them, but I can't seem to find them anymore. Also, the Chase This Light Live 2008 albums?

13. raptors661

TheJMan likes this.
  14. TheJMan

Trusted

15. cyanfire

Regular

Thanks man, didn't realise they were the same tracks as on the 2CD Japanese Edition of Chase This Light

16. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

17. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

An old Green Day Demo from 1988 was leaked. This demo is about the unreleased song called "Stay" (Not my link)
    MEGA

18. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I tried this technique and my CD arrived yesterday, exactly one month to the day from when I ordered it, and the song I was looking to get was on there. I would highly recommend this process.

Steel, Vert and Sebejszczyn like this.
  19. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Disc 2-5 of The Cult's Sonic Temple 30th Anniversary would be mighty nice if anyone finds them.

20. Greg1

New Manchester Orchestra track anyone?

21. eboo

Did anyone rip Taylor Swift's Tiny desk sessions?

22. lonesomedayblues

23. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Okay, so far I have two in, other than myself. Anyone else interested in getting on the White Stripes set?

24. TaraCynara Oct 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 20, 2019)
    TaraCynara

Methos is God.

the audio is free through itunes in podcast form. it's 256kbps mp3 even

25. giuxo

I'm looking for these bonus tracks:

Something Corporate - This Broken Heart
    [FLAC]

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness - Upside Down Flowers (Japanese Bonus Tracks) [Mp3 or FLAC)
    12. Fire Escape (Live from the Pen and Piano Tour)
    13. Ohio (Live from the Pen and Piano Tour)

Any help would be great. Thanks! :)