Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 132

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

What is the 7+ minute bonus track on Thank You For Today...?

2. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

One that needs shared..........

3. frenchzost

soundcloud.com/loserben

Anyone have Manchester Orchestra's "Go"?

4. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

I posted links for those 4 songs awhile ago, in flac. Did you get them? The links have been deleted but I can try to re-up them in mp3 form. Might take some time, though, as they're on my other computer. Maybe someone else can post them faster than I can.

I originally balked at the price as well but for a brief time it was 30% off, so I figured it was as cheap as it was ever going to get. Luckily, I had a bit of leftover cash at the time, though I won't be spending that kind of money again.

5. Dog Fish

Mutt

this one, right?

6. frenchzost

soundcloud.com/loserben

7. raptors661

8. teargarden

Does anyone have the bonus live tracks that came with the Japanese edition of Hollywood Vampires "Rise" album?

9. tacrec

Looking for the new b-side from Sleeper "I Am Not A Computer" in HQ.

I have the latest Good Bad and Queen bonus tracks if anyone wants em.

10. Smarseg3

Longshot but anyone have the new GATECREEPER track Social Decay. It was only released through Decibel Magazines Flexi Series

11. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

12. dpj

Regular

13. danacky

Any Amen/Casey Chaos fans on here?

14. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Reg version is on the Ruskies & well seeded, w/the 4th track listed above (which is last on the CD) being on the Japanese release only..

15. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

I do indeed. FLAC would be terrific.

16. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

I have the regular. Looking for the Tica track from the Japanese release. Is it on the site you speak of?

17. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Found the Tica Track on a ep called No Coast. Not sure if anyone can find that. Also, I could buy this version of the LP from Discogs for $9.00. May end up getting it.

18. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Slightly different request here. Does anyone have the song "It's Coming After" by defunct Seattle band Second Coming? It's off their 1994 album "L.O.V.Evil" and features Layne Staley on vocals. Some of the band members played with Layne in an early incarnation of Alice In Chains. I can't find the song for download, nobody's selling on Discogs, and the only copy for sale on eBay is going for $200. I was planning to rip the audio from YouTube but I thought I'd ask here first. Any quality is welcome, if you can help. If this post violates the rules, feel free to ignore, with my apologies. Thanks.

Sebejszczyn likes this.
  19. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Anyone have the Enemies List Home Recordings - Santa Is Real compilation that they did in 2012?

20. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Not on that one, no..

21. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Only 320 seems to be circulating - slammed right now, but hit me next week if I forget & can hook you up

22. lonesomedayblues

I'd like those Good Bad and Queen bonus tracks please.

23. pudge104

Stay gold, Ponyboy

Does anyone have Holly Brook (Skylar Grey) - Connect Sets?

24. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

All good, raptors661 already took care of me. Thanks for the offer, though! Hope things ease up on you soon.

raptors661 likes this.
  25. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Well, I ordered that Blitzen Trapper album with the bonus track from yesasia.com on August 10th and my order was just cancelled today. They refunded my money but apparently the CD is out of stock. Bummer. I've been trying to get my hands on this song for years.