Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 131

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. cultmetfan

Regular

2. Tobias

Newbie Supporter

3. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

Yellowcard2006 likes this.
  4. cultmetfan

Regular

5. blasko24

Hey everyone, I mentioned a good while back that I was going to get some Spotify Singles/Sessions. Life came at me fast and a lot of things have happened, but I now have a lot of tracks (150+). PM me if interested.

6. Zenergizer

yes, did anyone actually get the track? I had signed up that night, but the trask was still unavailable to me?

7. djgeneral

Regular

Which ones???

8. Skinkie

Regular

I looked through their Facebook post, 99% of comments are people saying they can’t get it to work. Then there’s one or two people talking about how good it is, so it’s possible that it’s out there. Though this is a bit of an unreliable way to determine

9. D_Ream84

Regular

Looking for all or any B-Sides from Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness if anyone can help please

10. lonesomedayblues

Any Everclear fans???

Looking for 2 tracks from this compilation: A Benefit For: Sisters of the Road Cafe

features live versions of a) Malevolent and B) The Joker

11. djgeneral

Regular

still looking for the new SUM 41 b-sides

11. "Heads Will Roll" (acoustic)
    12. "Catching Fire" (acoustic)

12. blasko24

I have content from 5 Seconds of Summer, A Great Big World, All Time Low, alt-J, Andy Grammer, Arctic Monkeys, Cage The Elephant, Calum Scott, Charlie Puth, Death Cab for Cutie, Demi Lovato, Echosmith, Ed Sheeran, Fall Out Boy, Father John Misty, Florence + The Machine, for KING & COUNTRY, George Ezra, Greta Van Fleet, Grouplove, Harry Styles, Hippo Campus, Hunter Hayes, Imagine Dragons, Iron & Wine, Jack White, James Bay, Jason Mraz, John Legend, Joywave, KALEO, Kelly Clarkson, Lake Street Dive, LCD Soundsystem, Local Natives, Meghan Trainor, Miley Cyrus, MisterWives, Niall Horan, Old Dominion, Panic! At The Disco, Passenger, Phil Wickham, Portugal. The Man, Saint Motel, Sam Smith, Shawn Mendes, Slash w/ Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators, Taylor Swift, Tegan and Sara, The 1975, The Head and the Heart, The Neighbourhood, The Wombats, Thomas Rhett, Toby Keith, Train, Vance Joy, WALK THE MOON, Weezer, X Ambassadors.

PM me if interested.

13. Sebejszczyn

I've got on my hands Unwritten Law "Visit To Oz" EP recently, and I think it's pretty rare, so if any of You want it - just PM me :)
    Here's what You can found on this CD: Unwritten Law - Visit To Oz
    Greetings.

14. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I finally broke down and ordered an album off of yesasia.com for a song that I have been trying to track down for a long, long time. My only complaint was that it said FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING in huge letters all across the website, but then when I went to actually buy the CD I had to choose between two shipping methods that either added $5.99 or $11.99.

15. mudville

SPACE!

The small print: minimum $39 order.

Brother Beck likes this.
  16. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

DAMN YO!!! Actually, still really not bad considering I am having them ship something across the planet. Paying $27 for one song though.....

17. TheJMan

Trusted

Is Cailin the same version as the black album?

18. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

I've been tempted by this for a couple albums myself...just can't bring myself to do it. Wish I had a friend in Japan to help‍♂️

Brother Beck likes this.
  19. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Been there done that. I was the guy that released a Japanese Bonus Track off of Hello Hurricane by Switchfoot for some ridiculous sum after buying the deluxe booklet/CD. Depends on what you are comfortable spending. It does suck indeed.

Brother Beck and mmhmm like this.
  20. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

There was a crazy deluxe box set for Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's last album that went for about $150 that had a cassette only EP on it with 4 songs, 3 totally new songs an an extended version of an album cut. I wanted to buy that one so badly but $150 for something like that is so far outside the realm of possibility for me.

21. razorburn

Trusted

It is.

TheJMan likes this.
  22. Steel

Regular

I order from yesasia occasionally usually I spend enough to get the free shipping amount or am only off by about $12. next time you use them look in the deals section usually you can find little things really cheap and turn around and resell them for a profit if nothing you want

Brother Beck likes this.
  23. Steel

Regular

another thought....next time visit amazon.co.jp if you can find the album there look for the asin # and enter the asin # on your local amazon often times its the only way to locate that particular version of the cd locally still have to import it but you might be surprised what you find

Brother Beck likes this.
  24. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Thank you for this. I originally tried going through amazon.co.jp but the guides I found by googling how didn't mention this technique and they either seemed too convoluted or not really safe / secure.

Steel likes this.
  25. raptors661

Did that for Death Cab for Cutie's Thank You for Today. $35 was a lot for one song, but at least it was a 7+ minute track.

Brother Beck likes this.