Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 128

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Michael Belt

metadata incarnate Supporter

looking for The National's The Thrilling of Claire and the Original Film Score for I Am Easy to Find (a Japanese bonus track), both in FLAC if anyone has them. The Thrilling of Claire is more important since it's virtually impossible to buy. any help would be appreciated.

2. tacrec

Just noticed a bonus track for Twelve Foot Ninja's album Outlier called Red. Anyone have it?

3. razorburn

Trusted

Does anyone have I Am The Avalanche - "Symphony (Six The Hard Way)"? It was featured on two now out of print compilations.

4. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Looking for the vinyl only release by Anchor and Braille, it is called Empires and on the vinyl Felt. I used to have it, but it got lost in translation somewhere.

5. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Requests:
    The Fold - So Addictive (Dear Future Japan bonus)
    Bigwig - Temporary Graves (Reclamation Japan bonus)

6. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

If anyone comes up with the two bonus tracks for the new Stray Cats LP 40, I would be grateful:

13. Cry Baby (Live) (Bonus Track - Deluxe CD only)
    14. Double Talkin' Baby (Live) (Bonus Track - Deluxe CD only)

7. Docyx

I know this Quote is a bit old, but...
    Got it only in 160 kbps mp3. Hence it was a facebook exclusive song, it seem to be never released on cd. Not even on that bonus track version - I got it in my mail today: https://www.discogs.com/Pop-Evil-War-Of-Angels/release/8185868.

Next week I might get the Box-set bonus track of Gloryhammer if someone's interested...

8. cyanfire May 26, 2019
    (Last edited: May 27, 2019)
    cyanfire

Regular

Looking for some some more 320 Less Than Jake stuff, if anyone has these lying around:

Live At The Mango
    Misfits And Malcontents (Demo)

If anyone has this Zebrahead track in 320kbps also, it's the last b-side i need in HQ

The Real Me (Rock Remix)

9. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

10. cyanfire

Regular

11. zarza29

12. zarza29

Hi!, looking for "Kula Shaker - Live In The East (End)" vinyl rip included in the kompendium box set

Kula Shaker - Kompendium

13. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

14. alkutezio

not sure of the availability so i'm not sure if it's allowed but does anyone have a FLAC of Live's Radiant Sea that's not a bad transcode? i think it was a CD they only sold on tour i couldn't find it on amazon except for $65 used from an independent seller

thanks in advance!

15. Michael Belt

metadata incarnate Supporter

this is gonna be a shot in the dark if there ever was one. would anybody happen to have the original version of "Fantastic Nostalgic: The Early Recordings" by The Chain Gang of 1974? there's a version on Amazon, but two of the songs are completely identical, which i take to be a fluke. i know it was put on Myspace for free nearly a decade ago, but everything from Myspace is gone now, so the only way to hear the proper version is if someone here has it.

16. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

17. cyanfire

Regular

If anyone gets their hands on one of those samplers that New Found Glory are handing out on their current tour, i would love a lossless rip of Puzzles!

mmhmm likes this.
  18. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Anyone have Undercover of the Night Live from Shine A Light. It was on the Japanese bonus or iTunes bonus track. Cannot even find the album to buy on iTunes anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

19. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I thought iTunes was no longer?

20. zarza29

Here Undercover itunes bonus, link for seven days

Undercover of the Night.zip

21. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

It is going to be broken up and put in different segments, I believe.

22. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

WTF? Hadn't heard about that..

Think I have a balance in my iTunes account I should check on

23. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

This is probably my last straw with using Apple stuff.....

24. Skinkie

Regular

I’m pretty sure it’s just being hacked into three programs

Music
    Video
    and Podcasts

Basically the same as your phone, allowing, hopefully, far less bloat.

Or it could be a real mess, what do I know

25. blistersoul61

It's a space station!