Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 123

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Been forever, but check your PM's

Jake likes this.
  2. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Different kind of request here: wondering if anyone can point me to where I could pick up the 2009 album "Mix Tape" by Kram, the drummer for Australian band Spiderbait. It's not for sale on Amazon here in the U.S., nobody's selling anything on eBay, and I haven't found it available on the usual music download sites. There's one CD copy on Discogs, but it ships from Down Under and would likely take weeks to get here (I live in Hawaii) so that's a last resort. If someone could direct me to where I might purchase it or, barring that, share a rip, I'd be grateful. My apologies if this post violates the rules. If so, please ignore. Thanks.

3. Greg1

Does anyone have The Maine's Live from Orpheum Theatre EP from the Rocksound magazine? Would super appreciate it.

4. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

JestaCat lives in Australia, may want to ask him if you purchased it you could have it sent to him. Just a thought.

5. pudge104

Stay gold, Ponyboy

Have some Motley Crue fever with the Dirt movie out. Does anyone have the following:

Saints of Los Angeles Bonus EP: Live From Cruefest 1
    1 MF Of The Year
    2 Wild Side
    3 Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
    4 Looks That Kill

Glitter (Dave's Chill Out Remix)
    Glitter (Dave's Anthem Remix)

If I Die Tomorrow (Pop Mix)
    If I Die Tomorrow (Lite Mix)

5 Live '85 EP

Saints of Los Angeles (Album Version)
    Saints of Los Angeles (Radio Version)

I know that's a lot but thanks!!

6. jooeyman

Desperately looking for flac pref 24/96 / or other lossless rips of two limited box vinyl extras. One being german NGH band Oomph! - and the box for their new album "Ritual" which has an extra 7" with a cover of a folky german song called "Ich bin ein fels" (I am a rock), and the other one being suede - the extra vinyl only track from the limited box for "The Blue Hour" called "Manipulation" - both of these tracks are vinyl only and can only be found in their respective box sets.

Hoping anyone can help w any of these...? thanks /Pete

7. bananatossing

8. bananatossing

Looking for "Losing My Religion" cover from 10 Years, included in the Deluxe Edition of How To Live (As Ghosts) on FLAC.
    If anyone shares I'd appreciate it a lot.

9. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Thanks a big bunch to blistersoul61 for the suggestion and to sebejszczyn and mudville for the links. Greatly appreciated!

10. powernoize

i have the Suede track "Manipulation." pm me your email if interested or still looking for it.

anyone happen to have:

Jeff Buckley - In Transition (RSD release)

Bryan Adams - That's How Strong Our Love Is (Band Version)

Buckcherry - Warpaint 3 Bonus Japan tracks (Kamikaze, Burn Rate, Jungle Love)

Mike Tramp - This & That (But A Whole Lot More) box set (out of stock)

thanks in advance. cheers!

jooeyman likes this.
  11. pooleboy

The Moon Awaits

here's everything at 320. once upon a time, someone uploaded a ton of bush singles. enjoy.

WM.zip (72.11MB) - SendSpace.com

BPodde likes this.
  12. pooleboy

The Moon Awaits

13. jooeyman

I PM-ed you for Manipulation - your own rip? ;) - also can you tell me on what release that Bryan Adams track can be found?

14. cultmetfan Apr 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 14, 2019)
    cultmetfan

Regular

Hi,
    I'm looking for an mp3 of Soror Irrumator by Anthrax.
    it appears it was given away free via iTunes on Game Of Thrones Mix Tape 2 but it's no longer available.
    It's on soundcloud but I can't find a way to download it.
    Cheers in advance.

15. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

i think this is the right track?

16. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Definite second on Jeff Buckley and Buckcherry.

17. cultmetfan

Regular

18. silverjetz Apr 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2019)
    silverjetz

The Dude Abides

19. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Just realized it's been a little over 3 years since this thread was resurrected after it mysteriously vanished that one horrible day. *shudder* A big thank you (again) to blistersoul61 for restarting it for all us rare music fans and to everyone who has contributed to it over the years. I love this stuff.

20. Greg1

Does anyone have Justin Pierre's RSD EP release?

21. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

22. Greg1

Does anyone have the b-side to Ben Gibbards record store day release? The alternative version of The Concept. Thanks.

23. julz

Regular

Seconded!

24. mudville

SPACE!

Thirded.

25. raptors661

I recorded both with my turntable, but it sounds like shit. I am ordering a new needle, so I'll try again soon and let you folks know.

Greg1 likes this.